Application: TheAlchemistNeo

• Hello my name is David, I live in the EST timzone aka Florida. I am 21 and I have watched minecraft much of my life, played it a bunch on the xbox and mobile, but always longed for getting it on my PC. Only recently has this been done, as of last year, but I thoroughly enjoy this game. The best aspect being the creativeness hence why I love building many things in this game and will usually take a lot of time and effort to make sure its exactly what I want.
    alt text
    alt text
    I dont have a lot of saved pics of stuff, but here is some recent stuff that Ive built.
    My name is Neo and I come from a long family of craftsmen. I wish to journey far beyond the realm mapping my journey across the lands. Searching for the mystic mountains; extremely far reaching in height, jutting into the sky, soaring. There shall I carve my home into the mountains steep side, being able to see the vast land beneath me at my feet and the never lasting land along the horizon.

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of fantasy races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Blue and Orange, I own lots of orange shirts. Im also really into floral patterns.
    Interested in orcs and humans
    Not entirely but I am sure I can pick that up right away
    badlands, mountains, or island biomes
    acacia and spruce

• Viscount

Vote 1/5

• Minister Duke

Vote 2/5

• Baron

Vote 3/5.

Users

Topics