Ostaria Land Claim

• Viscount

Hey folks, I'd like to claim an island to the northwest of my land claim. I wrote lore on it last year, but haven't been able to work on it. I've been trying to do a lot of work in my current claim as of the past few months, but am ultimately feeling burnt out on it. I would like to start a new project (yes it is still connected to my realm, not NEW new). I will continue to work within my current claim, though I would like to distract myself with this new project and bring to life some of my lore ideas.

alt text

(94bb19be-ea15-417e-a0c4-2d171de736bd-image.png

Here's a link to the lore behind the island that I currently have written: https://candarion.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:realms:ostaria:nations:new_ascya

Coordinates are: 17685, y, 12600

• Viscount

Blue is current of course, red is new claim

• Minister Duke

I would much prefer a better map of your current claim.

• Baron

I am with the Brycie Boi - if we can get a more detailed map of the current claim you have it'd be easier to gauge if this is a reasonable claim (I am sure it is lol)

• Minister Duke

@Darius I really do need a better map for me to be ok with this going forward. I am fine with what is being claimed, but we need to keep things up to a certain standard.

• Baron

(b989b32c-af77-4f9b-80d4-baa2aa4c9fd8-image.png

• Baron

Thank you for providing the latest map Memo. Could you explain the single red dot in the north eastern portion of the map, and also the yellow section in the south west?

• Baron

@TheValeyard The yellow bit is the former NPC realm of Anemos, so that's gonna be my fault rather than our local burning Elmo. The red dot is all him though.

• Baron

Though I do have some mild concerns about the south/southeast of your realm, Darius, as it looks quite empty. I know you've been feeling burned out so need the new project, but can you demonstrate any plans for that bit of your claim? Settlements, fields, etc, just to show that you are using your current claim to its fullest or have a plan in place with how you're going to in the future.

• Baron

Land claim seems good to me.

• Viscount

@Iokastos I have three prime locations for large cities in the large plains between the dark oak forests. Within the forests, it'll mostly be open land, but on the outer edges I may do a few hamlets. In the space in between large cities, I will fill entirely with farmland and occasional farmhouses / other industries responsible for food production. Last night I just began the process of paving a road to stretch from the north to the south, so I can begin filling the in between land. But yes, I am rather burnt out and would like to begin a new project to get back into my groove and to expand upon lore I wrote last year.

Users

Topics