Applications Process Legislation

• Baron

This is a formal proposal to ratify the following language to legislate the process of applying to the server:

1. Players wishing to join should create an application by posting a new thread in the Applications/New Applications section of the forum

2. Applicants will then wait to receive votes from noble members of the community (1 vote per player regardless of rank).

3. Once the requisite number of votes has been granted to the application, the applicant must then submit to a voice interview with the Minister of Applications or one of their deputies.

4. Following the conclusion of the interview, The Ministry of Applications will post to the original application thread their decision. If accepted, the applicant is then eligible to receive offers of vassalage from realm leaders. If the applicant is rejected following the interview the application is closed and they are welcome to apply again at a later date.

5. Applicants receiving offers must then choose a liege and realm to join with.

In addition, a minimum age limit shall be imposed upon all applicants. All applicants must be at least 16 years of age to apply, unless referred to the community by a noble member, in which case the applicant must be at least 14 years of age.

The number of votes required for an application to progress to the voice interview stage shall be determined by the Minister of Applications. Any updates to the applicant voting threshold must be posted publicly in the forums before taking effect

This resolution has passed with 15 votes in favor and zero against. -Alric

• Baron

Due to the poll being locked I will comment that I vote 'Yes' on this proposed document.

• Baron

This post is deleted!

• Baron

I approve of this legislation

Users

Topics