UnKnOwNs Application

• Hello!
    I recently found this community and it seems to be really interesting, so I thought I might as well try my luck here and see where it goes.

First of, I have many online names including, but not limited to, UnKnOwN. Ligistlifvet, Leo and Mememeister. So if you see me somewhere be sure to say hey!

I am 16, soon 17, years old and probably more mature than most my age. (cliché, I know). I live in Sweden and have been playing MC since I was 10 y.o, although not always actively. My MC username is Ligistlifvet

My favourite subjects, which makes me fit in even more, is religion, history and mythology. These subjects, I can't even begin describing how much I love them. That being said, I really love lore and worldbuilding in other games and books aswell, such as J.R.R Tolkiens books and the lore in World of Warcraft, to name a few.

My own worldbuilding is influenced alot from history and other books I read, so if you feel like you've heard a bit of it before, don't worry, you might've read or heard the same thing as me.

I unfortunately don't have any building proof of what I can build. Personally I would say it's about average in the "WOW!-factor", basically it's nothing extremely special but it's not horrible either.

Lore: Deep in the vaults of the Dwarven Fortress-city of Kazad Grimazul in the Northern Mountains of Greed, it's hard to not feel secure from outsiders' wrath, and wrath the outsiders had. Many months had had many a bloody battle fought in- and outside the Great Gate, defended by only the most seasoned and stubborn Dwarven guardians and warmachines.

Despite the Fortress-city's massive vaults full of rations to feed a small human kingdom, and enough ore in the mountain to keep the forges glowing and warmachines and armour coming, an evil was stirring inside the hold. Small hostile chittering could be heard in the lower depths. Faint, but undeniably present. Not many Dwarves had the time or reason to stop and and listen or even to notice it during the massive assaults on the surface. It was calm in the beginning, only minor cave-ins and flooding in the deep mines, which was expected. But slowly it started to escalate. Soon it wasn't unusual that a handful of Dwarf watchers would go missing from their outpost near the mines, never to be heard from again.

Now, you have to understand that not many Dwarves living in the peak quarters take any notice of the lower living Dwarves, but even these news reached the nobles and, eventually, the High King Grimlir Steelkeeper. Who had to act. Now.

You'll have to excuse my English if you notice something odd or out of place in my wall of text as I just made most of it up as I went along. Also, if you have any questions please ask them and I'll try to answer as fast as I can.

Thank you for your time!

-UnKnOwN

• Baron

@Mememeister

Greetings Unknown!

My name is Septimus, the current Minister of Applications.

I like your application so far. I enjoyed reading your lore. Just enough intrigue to have me wondering what the dark evil below might be.

Would you be able to build us something to look at, even if it's just creative? It'll help us move your application on more quickly, and were a sucker for pretty pictures here 🙂

What is your Minecraft Username?

• @TheValeyard

Sure, I could try to fix something in Minecraft. Do you have a specific in mind or is it free-play?

I fixed the username in the text above.

• Count

It can be as little or as much as you feel like building. Just something to show your build style and skill. Creative just lets you do it quick without having to worry about getting supplies.

• Ok, so here's just something I pulled off in a couple of minutes. Sorry if it looks like sh!t, but I'm really tired and have literally no creativity right now. And as I said, it isn't so special, but it's something

It's supposed to look like one of the gates of Kazad Grimazul being under the early stages of a siege, which I hope is understandable.

2019-04-28_21.26.27.png

Tell me if you want a better pic.

• Baron

I just have a couple questions for you:

1. What are your favorite colors?
    2. What are your favorite species to roleplay by? (Humans, Dwarves, Elves, etc.)
    3. What fantasy world would you say that you're most inspired by?

• @Loric
    Interesting questions!

1. I don't really have a "favourite" colour as I think all colours fit in given the right circumstance, but if I had to choose, it'd be between green and blue.

2. I personally really like the aesthetics of dwarves with their massive mountain holds and their achitecture and overall lore, but humans are not to bad either. Definitely not elves though.

3. This depends. Right now I'm taking inspiration from LoTR, WoW and warhammer Fantasy, but it usually fluctuates depending on what I'm reading/watching and what I'm focusing on in the world I'm creating.

• Baron

Okay, I think as long as you provide more build pictures along the way, then you'll be fine. I'll get the ball rolling, you have my vote. 1/5 votes

• Non-Participating Baron

Some more build pictures would be nice, but apart from that you've ticked all my boxes. I'll grant you my vote. 2/5 Votes.

• Duke

I'd like to see a couple more builds before I can commit any vote. Your prose was nice, and I tend to give more weight to writing than building but I'd like to see something akin to a house or some kind of industrial building.

• Baron

I too would like to see a close up build of some sort. As said above, A house or farm or something would help get my vote

• Sorry I haven't been online for awhile, I've had some stuff to do in school, but now I have another pic.

I've started to notice that I have a much harder time building things not built for function, oh well.

2019-04-30_21.01.13.png

• Minister Duke

This a better level than I started out with so I think it is time to give my vote. 3/5

• Count

That's some solid work. Plenty for an app, so have my vote. 4/5

• Baron

I grant my vote. 5/5

• Baron

UnKnOwNs now has all votes required, all that's left is a voice interview and approval by a Deputy/Minister of Applications.

• Baron

Following a satisfactory voice interview, I am pleased to grant Ministerial Approval to Unknown's application.

Liege offers may now commence

Congratulations Unknown! Please take time to review any and all offers of vassalage you may receive and ask any questions you may have of prospective lieges.

• Baron

alt text

WANT TO BE APART OF A SPANISH MEDIEVAL REALM? JOIN AÑORA! (Terrain mostly consist of Extreme Hills)

• Baron

I'd like to invite you to join the Koh!

I'll provide you with some tools and shulker boxes- we can collaborate on some starter lore and get you working on builds!

You can see some pics of my realm here- https://imgur.com/a/ZzmjqWK

Users

Topics