New Member Application: Robin

• Commoner

Hello!

My name is Robin and i’m a 19 year old male from Sweden. I spend my sparetime playing minecraft or other videogames. I’ve been playing minecraft since 2013 and been on a couple of servers before but none has been in vanilla. Most of them has been Pixelmon or about magic. I’ve never owned a server before and i often start building projects when i’m playing minecraft. Like building myself a fancy little home (Often medieval style or viking).

My character: My real name is Robin, I'm a simple poor peasant, tending to the wheat fields for most of my known life, trying to survive in this harsh world. Ever since I was a child I've wanted to serve and fight for his former lord that once saved my life from bandits many years ago. I'm in my 20th and taller than most of the people around me. Every other day after work, I practice sword fighting in hope that one day, one chance, that my liege would recognize me and make me a soldier for his garrison.
    I once had a wife, she had passed earlier in the year due to childbirth. After her death, I just became ever more motivated than I was before to get noticed and instated by my lord. Even it it means giving up mine for his.

ok.jpg

I took this with my phone and it was my first ship i ever built.

• Baron

Hello there Robin, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What race do you like to roleplay/worldbuild in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What fantasy world would you say you are most inspired by?

P.S I would add more build pictures as you go, the more and more you add, the more lieges will take interest in your application.

• Commoner

My favorite colors is Orange, blue and red

Human

I have some idea of the progression, i've read the forum.

Lord of the rings or Game of thrones

ok 2.jpg

Another picture of the ship. With some fancy snapchat filters.

• Baron

Hello Robin

Your boat looks nice enough but I would really love if you could go in creative and put together a little cottage to show us- I think it would go the extra mile in illustrating your building ability, we can be hardasses about that.

• Count

Hey, love the character lore. Very accurate for a medieval peasant to want to become a soldier, since that is one of the few ways to move up in the world.

What biomes do you prefer to build in?

And I too would like to see a build picture of any kind of structure. Just to see how you build on land.

• Minister Duke

I like what I see so far, but it would be nice to see a house build if we could. If you can get one of those you can have my vote, because I def like the way you wrote your initial bit.

• Commoner

Skärmbild (6).png

This is kinda the house Robin would live in.

Skärmbild (8).png

(I will change my skin into something more fitting)

• Commoner

Skärmbild (7).png

• Commoner

@Alric said in New Member Application: Robin:

What biomes do you prefer to build in?

Anything works really but i prefer plains, Taiga (I love sprucewood heh) Savannah and beaches.

• Minister Duke

I like the house. You may have my vote. 1/5

• Baron

Good stuff Robin! I'm quite happy with this. 2/5

• Baron

You have my vote as well, 3/5

• Baron

I'm throwing my vote in the ring. 4/5

• Commoner

Thank you, thank you! 🙂

• Count

I'll make it 5/5. Next step is the voice interview. Someone from the applications ministry will contact you as soon as they are able to.

• Baron

Congratulations @RoobinHood on securing the required votes. The next step in your application is to undergo an interview via voice chat in discord.

This is a fairly informal chat and shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes, just so we can gauge your suitability and understanding of the server.

I know you have our discord so I will tag you there regarding a time/date for the interview.

Congrats again !

• Baron

Following a satisfactory voice interview, I am pleased to grant Ministerial Approval to Robin's application.

Liege offers may now commence

Congratulations Robin! Please take time to review any and all offers of vassalage you may receive and ask any questions you may have of prospective lieges.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

AND you can get a free 12.09 speed horse if you choose Obrexia!

• Baron

alt text

WANT TO BE APART OF A SPANISH MEDIEVAL REALM? JOIN AÑORA! (Terrain mostly consist of Extreme Hills)

• Baron

INVITATION TO JOIN ANAETYR

Hi, welcome to my presentation. I know you have alot of options for realms, so thank you for taking the time to consider mine.

What can I say about Anaetyr,

Well, we've got:

-High Elves
    -A boat
    -A big ol warehouse
    -Too much stone
    -A cool temple/portal island
    -Lots of plans
    -Neato magic
    -This picture

yes this one

we've also got

-nearly nightly invasions of undead from across the sea of mists, from the mega taiga known as Elat'mun (Which i plan to claim at some point)

other bonuses: Im the Fishlord, and I can grant you iguanas. All members of Anaetyr get a starter pack of 15 iguanas.

I hope to see you around soon, and take your time choosing a realm. Even if its not mine (but choose mine)

Users

Topics