New Member Application: Ari

• Knight

Hi there!
    My name is Mario, call me Ari, I am 17 years old, Swiss, and live in Japan at the moment.
    My Minecraft name is "Ari_sama"

I am not good at writing stories so i hope you can forgive me.
    My character is a pretty regular guy, human (at least he seems human), male, young, slim build, average height (there's not really a difference in height in minecraft, is there). The only abnormal thing to note, is that he is never seen without wearing his mask. some speculate he might be unspeakably ugly, others say his mask holds some kind of mystic power.
    His name is Ari (wow such creative).
    Ari is a very quiet, peaceful character, not thinking highly of fights or warfare. One thing he loves to do, however, is build. He will gladly accept many building projects and doesn't mind gathering resources for his work.

I've been familiar with Minecraft since some time in 2009 and bought the game myself in 2012. I've always loved building, often in creative, but building in survival, especially if it's in multiplayer, has always super fun for me. I've played on some survival multiplayer servers before but not with as much lore as this has. I'm looking forward to hopefully becoming a member here.
    I would say I'm a decent builder, not high tier, but I know how to do things with blocks.
    Here are some things I've built in the past, sadly, I don't have any of my old Minecraft worlds with me here.
    https://imgur.com/a/mdNg4uT

• Baron

Okay! Hello Ari
    I've got a few questions to ask you, these questions will assist in helping other lieges gauge what type of builder/personal you are:
    So what are your favorite colors?
    What's your favorite wood in Minecraft?
    What race do you prefer in worldbuilding? (humans, dwarves, elves, etc.)
    What fantasy world do you say that you are most inspired by?

• Knight

@Loric
    oh, these are hard!
    -Favourite colours.. single colour would probably be dark teal (like cyan wool or prismarine), as for colour combinations, I'm not sure, it just has to look good in my eyes. I like more desaturated hues though.
    -Favourite wood in terms of logs has to be acacia, otherwise I'm a big fan of dark oak.
    -I'd say i probably prefer humans, but I'm not sure. I'm open to anything to be honest.
    -I don't read/watch fantasy a lot, but I do like things like game of thrones or lord of the rings. Usually scenarios that include kingdoms, states and other politics.
    hopefully this is helpful

• Baron

It is! Well, for now, I believe that adding more build pictures and adding to your lore as we move along this progress will really help your application. I'll get the ball rolling, you have my vote. 1/5 votes until the voice interview then the minister approval.

• Minister Duke

I will give my vote.2/5

• Baron

I'm quite satisfied with the builds and your engagement

You have my vote. 3/5

• Baron

Based on your app, build pics and the way you presented yourself in discord (very well), I am granting my vote. 4/5

• Non-Participating Baron

I’ll grant you my vote. 5/5

• Baron

Congratulations @Ari on securing the required votes. The next step in your application is to undergo an interview via voice chat in discord.

This is a fairly informal chat and shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes, just so we can gauge your suitability and understanding of the server.

I know you have our discord so I will tag you there regarding a time/date for the interview.

Congrats again !

• Baron

Approved
    Excused the misspelling of the word, "Applicaition".

• Baron

Ari I'd like to welcome you to join Koh

Koh has a mix of east and west in styles and I think your East Asian inspired work would mesh nicely with my builds

I don't have a fancy formal application for you at the moment but I promise I know how to build at a third grade level and I have a bunch of minor projects that you may be interested in

I typically work in a US Central Timezone (GMT -6) and am available to help you as needed with your tasks as you seek advancement

Feel free to pm or spam me in Discord if you have questions

• Baron

alt text

WANT TO BE APART OF A SPANISH MEDIEVAL REALM? JOIN AÑORA! (Terrain mostly consist of Extreme Hills)

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until i respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

• Baron

Hi Ari,
    I also don't have a fancy application made yet, so sorry about that.
    I've been quite busy since the start of the server so my realm is a bit underdeveloped right now.
    I'm very open with builds and lore.
    I also have jungle, which I know you asked about.
    Haven currently has no vassals, but we do have a sawmill.

In short:
    Join Haven!
    We have a sawmill!

Catch me in discord if you have questions.

• Baron

INVITATION TO JOIN ANAETYR

Hi, welcome to my presentation. I know you have alot of options for realms, so thank you for taking the time to consider mine.

What can I say about Anaetyr,

Well, we've got:

-High Elves
    -A boat
    -A big ol warehouse
    -Too much stone
    -A cool temple/portal island
    -Lots of plans
    -Neato magic
    -This picture

yes this one

we've also got

-nearly nightly invasions of undead from across the sea of mists, from the mega taiga known as Elat'mun (Which i plan to claim at some point)

other bonuses: Im the Fishlord, and I can grant you iguanas. All members of Anaetyr get a starter pack of 15 iguanas.

I hope to see you around soon, and take your time choosing a realm. Even if its not mine (but choose mine)

• Knight

@Tsal I hereby formally accept your invitation to join the realm of Koh. Thank you to everyone else for offering, the choice has not been easy.

Users

Topics