New Member Application: Tirals

• Hello everyone!
    My name is Lucas, although I'd prefer it if you could call me by my (discord/forum) username Cas.
    I am currently 19 years old and am still visiting school.
    My minecraft username is Tirals and my favourite colours are Maroon and Violet.
    I am from Germany (so my TZ is Central European Summer Time) which correctly implies that my native language is not English and that I therefore might make some mistakes, but I hope that you'll still understand me. Even so, I'll try to do my best. ☺
    I've known of Minecraft since 2009 and actively started playing in 2011 or so.

Here's a little something I've written a while ago. (Thank you Loric for your constructive criticism)
    I think it's pretty bare-boned, but I hope that It'll suffice.

Last but not least some juicy pics of a small tower I built.
    🤠

• Baron

Hello there Lucas, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What race do you like to roleplay/world build in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What fantasy world would you say you are most inspired by?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

P.S I would add more build pictures as you go, the more and more you add, the more lieges will take interest in your application.

• Minister Duke

I really like the writing, but I would like a few more angles and the interior if possible. As soon as we can get those you will have my vote!

• Well my favourite colours are violet and maroon-red, although it's a tough choice because I do enjoy most colours a fair bit.

I'm a simple guy, so I like humans a lot because there's so much potential as you don't have to alter them as much as other races to make them seem fantastical or alien. It is too easy for elf characters to fall into some kind of trope or stereotype everyone and their aunt has seen a hundred times already although it is really interesting if well-executed.

As far as I understand it, you start under a liege and need to build a certain amount to progress i.e. from "Commoner" to "Esquire" which comes with certain privileges and responsibilities (like voting upon the level of "Noble")

I don't read a lot of fantasy books or the like although I do love the worldbuilding of ASOIAF and Andrej Sapkowski's Wiedźmin franchise and I am quite familiar with the lore of the Elder Scrolls. I am greatly inspired by History of the real world and absolutely adore it when writers draw parallels to History.

I have to say that I find it easiest to build in a good ol' boring forest biome or by the side of a river, but I think that most every build has its thematic fit so it depends on what one is going for.

My favourite type of wood would be spruce wood #1 and oak wood #2. I don't often find myself using acacia or jungle wood.

I'll be sure to add further pictures of my builds and add some detail to make my existing builds more interesting. 👍

• @bryson3842 I'm glad that you liked it. I'll provide more pictures as soon as they're ready. 🙂

Users

Topics