breakthebrad application

• Howdy! My name is Brad, i'm just about 17, live up here in Canada and i've been playing minecraft probably since 2011-ish. My first introduction was the horrific free trial of the pocket edition on my Nana's ipad, and it's all pretty much history from there onward.

My character's name is Nico Castleano, the recently exiled son of the famed ex-knight known as The Reckoner. Nico was accused of using his power as a prince to conspire to kill the King of Mordawn, and was put on trial for Regicide. He was subsequently found guilty by the High Court of Mordawn, due to the false testimony of a Grunish sell sword named Darwin. This "testimony" suggested that Nico had hired Darwin to distract the King's Guards in the dead of night, giving Nico time needed to slit the King's throat while he slept. Darwin's account goes on to suggest that Nico's motive for Regicide was to fuel the increasingly growing tensions between the people of Mordawn and the neighboring kingdom of Grune.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary and Nico's fervent denial, he was sentenced to death by beheading in a fortnights time. Come the day of his trial, Nico's father The Reckoner deceived his way into the dungeons, rescuing his son from a premature fate and sending him off to hide in the forests of Grune. disguised a simple farmer. Nico sworn to find and kill Darwin the sell sword, prove himself innocent of his charges, and finally reclaim his rightful place as a Prince Of Mordawn.

As far as minecraft builds go, i don't have any really on my new account (due to me losing my old one) but here's a picture of a cultist pyramid i was working on last night.

cult.PNG )

I look forward to hearing from you 🙂

• Baron

Hello there Brad, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What race do you like to roleplay/world build in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What fantasy world would you say you are most inspired by?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

P.S I would add more lore as you go, the more and more you add, the more lieges will take interest in your application.

• Baron

Also, I would recommend adding more builds to your application. More builds in the sense of medieval houses, but you're not just limited to that.

• Baron

Yeesh wtf is that sellsword's problem? He just falsely accused this guy and tried to get him executed??

How does Nico's father plan to reckon for his crimes? Or did the Mordawners not know it was him who broke Nico out of prison?

Your cultist pyramid horrifies and intrigues me.

• Minister Duke

I would say the lore is pretty good, but I would definitely like some more build pictures

• Baron

What is your old and current Minecraft username?

Users

Topics