Jorge' Application

• Esquire

This post is deleted!

• Baron

Hello there Jorge, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What race do you like to roleplay/world build in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Esquire

Hey @Loric,

I think I would like to work mostly with humans (boring, I know), or a cave dwelling race, like dwarves, but less technologically advanced, if that makes sense.

I get how the progression works, it is based on how many builds/ lore contributions you have made. The ranks also give you certain privileges, like Baron can make land claim.

My favorite biome? That is going to be a tricky question. I like building in all sorts of biomes, but I especially like deserts, tall spruce forests, and jungles. However, I only really build in jungles when I disable vine growth, so maybe not jungles. As long as it isnt a mooshroom island, shattered savannah, or an ice spike biome, I think I could build in it (I just find those three to be difficult to work with).

My favorite wood is definitely oak. It is the most versatile of all of the woods, and never really looks out of place. It looks nice when used with other woods, like spruce or jungle. Its doors and trapdoors are not as nice as spruce's, but the spruce doors and trapdoors look just fine with oak.

• Minister Duke

I like your lore, I only think it is a bit lacking in length, love the builds. I will give you your first vote. 1/5

• Esquire

@bryson3842 thank you for the vote!

• Baron

I grant you your second vote, 2/5 votes acquired.

• Baron

Per the discord message, you've been grandfathered in. You may now entertain liege offers.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 12.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Count

You are formally invited to join Ornthas

Ornthas is a feudal realm on the southern sea of Candarion. Magic is common to the people of Ornthas, a realm that is ruled by seven immortal spirits known as the Nemertingi. Once mortal wizards, the Nemertingi used powerful magics to save the people of Ornthas from a cataclysm, changing the very nature of their souls in the process. Now the Nemertingi are worshiped as divine beings by their subjects.

Our lore is kind of unique, where you will be given control of one of the Nemertingi along with the lands they control. (These lands are currently undeveloped on the server) This Nemertingi can be your character, or just an Npc you control as well.

For biomes, I currently have plains, sunflower plains, oak forest, birch forest and extreme hills. I have plans to expand into some taiga as well.

For realm benefits I have a small trade hall and underground farms with farmers in the capital, so you can easily farm emeralds.
    A beacon mine with speed buff.
    Fast Travel to: (nowhere to fast travel to yet)

If you have any questions about Ornthas feel free to PM me on discord or ask here.
    I work until 11pm est weekdays, but I'm available on mobile most evenings.

And here are some of my better builds in Ornthas.

Users

Topics