Petition for Baron - Stryfio

• Non-Participating Baron

Heya guys! I'm hoping you guys would find me eligible for lordship (baronship?). Some of you may recognize me others will not - which is fair because it was uncommon for me to join any voice chats and sort of made me a ghost to everyone else. I certainly hope to change that in due time. I joined the server sometime in early April along with Logar and Guy, as we became the three new vassals to join Helios at that time.

For the last few months, I wouldn't say I was very active but I wanted to be; school and work was quite rough but I got through it, and now I'm willing to put as much time into the new server as I can. Even when i wasn't very active much i tried to keep up to date by reading and responding to the discord chats. Although my hold wasn't complete, I still tried my best to keep in touch with lore and co-builds.

Unfortunately none of my screenshots of my previous builds survived from my old drive but I do have some scarce photos here and there of my work:
    https://imgur.com/a/UGmHaHb

These aren't recent pictures as my hold had several houses and services down but didn't get a chance to screenshot it.
    I hope it's not too much of a stretch for lordship based on the info i shared in this post but i feel as though I can found a realm that i can put all my effort into. Thank you!

• Duke

As Stryfio's former liege I would like to throw my full support behind him. When he first made the tree an accident happened and instead of folding up and walking away he worked with the community to craft lore to explain the fire and then continued work on an already massive project to make it even better than before. I think he will be a fine Baron and wow us with the spectacular builds and great lore.

• Baron

SHIT I HIT THE "NO" VOTE, I MEANT TO HIT "YES". I GRANT MY VOTE FOR THIS. IGNORE THAT SINGLE NO VOTE IN THE POLL.

• Baron

Stryfio is an amazing builder and community member. His whole tree almost burned to a crisp and he rebuilt the whole thing and even added more than what was originally intended to fit the narrative of the fire. If that isn't what we look for - world building, flexibility and determination - then we need to nuke this server within 24 hours.

• Baron

This petition has passed.

Users

Topics