New member application

• Knight

Hi! My username is EpicMC30, I’m 17 years old, and I live in the GMT +2 time zone, AKA Europe.

As for my character, her name is Valki, Val for short (original, I know). She grew up in a farmer village with not much inspiration for her future. All she had planned out was that she would be a farmer until her body wouldn’t let her. In her teenage years, she ran from home and got up to no good in many realms of the land. She fought, she adventured, she got roughed up along the way. As of now, her age is getting the best of her. Valki has finally settled down, starting up a small farm again to keep the income coming. But don’t let her frail appearance fool you. For the right amount of coin, she can do just about anything, no matter how dirty.

I hope this is enough, and if not you can ask questions!

• Minister Duke

Hello, I like where your lore is going. Do you have any build pictures? Even if you just have to throw something together in creative real quick would be nice. There are also some pretty standard questions that everyone that applies get asked:

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Knight

@bryson3842 my favorite colors are green and yellow
    If you mean fantasy races, I’m not picky. If there’s a selection to choose from I’ll be glad to have it. However, I am very fond of orcs
    I believe I understand the basics of the server: build in the server, then add story to the forum
    I have no biome preference, but my nicest house was built in a desert. However I’m sure I can build something pretty for any biome
    My favorite wood is either birch or dark oak

Here’s some build pictures just to slap it all in
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/dc77mw6

• Knight

• Baron

Would you mind adding a bit more lore? Possibly expanding Val and her personality or an expanded story on why she ran from home? These are just possibilities, I would love to see a tad more lore before I feel comfortable voting.

• Baron

I really liked the desert build pic! Character background is unique- I like that she's an older lady who still kicks it old school- You've got my vote 1 of 5

• Baron

I like what you have so far, I do have some questions as to add.

How flexible are you willing to be for lore as well as builds? (i.e use blocks outside of your preferred pallet?)
    What are some inspirations to your build style?
    What are some cultures across history that you find interesting/inspiring?

Looking forward to your responses 🙂

• Baron

You have my vote. 2/5

• Minister Duke

And mine 3/5

• Knight

@LawnBoy072
    I can say I’m pretty flexible. I’m not a frequent builder so I haven’t grown attached to a certain set of blocks. I’ll build with pretty much anything!
    So far I don’t have a certain build style. My most recent builds have all been based off a village I was living near in survival, so I just adapt with what’s around me
    I think for buildings, I like Venezuelan culture and some of their colorful buildings. Especially “Calle de Carabobo”. I’m not sure if this translates into the fantasy world however, but it’s all I’ve got

• Baron

Cool I give you my vote, 4/5.

• Baron

I'll give you your fifth vote! 5/5

Congrats! The next step is to have a formal voice interview with someone from the Applications Ministry.

• Knight

@Loric I’m sorry for replying so late, I just saw this now!! I’ve thought a bit more about Val, and here’s what I’ve changed/got so far

Valki is an Orc, who was adopted by humans and raised in a farming village. During her teen years she discovered more of her past, and her origins, and set out to find her true home. What she found was a destroyed village, the work of a vicious warrior clan who hunted Orcs for fun, seeing them as subhuman. Finally finding a purpose beyond farming, she traveled the world, making friends and forming her own powerful group before fighting and avenging her people and killing the leader. However, her story takes place after all of this amazing high fantasy adventure, when she’s finally retired, a farmer yet again. Even if her bones are frail, she has the spark of an adventurer inside her, and she’ll be willing to run some daring missions, and makes a formidable partner

If any of this clashes with existing lore please tell me and I can tweak it, but that’s basically what I had in mind!

• Baron

Valishap has been approved by the Deputy Minister of Applications. Lieges may now offer vassalage.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 12.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Baron

Welcome Val! I invite you to make a new home in Koh- land of the great rivers! Under my vassalage I'll give you all the tools you need and we can begin collabing on whatever cute farm or ancient temple you please! Koh takes a lot of inspiration from Venice and the Maya in my lore but I'm always open to new ideas

Feel free to message me in Discord if you're interested!

• Baron

Join Kišaevin!

We recently relocated to a new area on the map, which means unlimited possibilities for you! Imagine this, your very own island in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by friendly realms and great sea food.

If you're interested, call Memeo to book your vassal vacation today!

• Knight

@Tsal

Thank you for offering the vassalage, I’ve chosen to accept your offer and join Koh!

Users

Topics