New Member Application: Micah____

• Commoner

Hello people of the Realms of Candarion! My name is Micah and I am a 17 year old male in that lives in a small town in the state of Indiana in the USA. I spend most of my life either working at a local Pizza Hut or tending to my baby boy Beckett. I am looking for a new hobby and the hobby I picked up is Minecraft. This server stands out to me because it reminds me of DnD and other lore based games I played in my younger years. Now for my character and their backstory:

Hello my name is Illjuul, the Orcish Warrior. My life started off when I was young. I am a human that grew up in a city of orcs called Orsinium. As a young infant, I was left in the forrest near the city of Orsinium and I was found by a very poor Orc family that was hunting for food. I was taken under their wing and I was raised by orcs. They gave me the name Illjuul. I went through the normal life of the orcs and I trained with the younger orcs near my age. I soon started to thrive above the rest of the other trainees and the elders realized that with my human structure being smaller and more agile than the average orc that I made a better warrior. I was soon hunting with a group of fully grown orcs and no one seemed to think any different of me because I was human. They were my family. Then the Great War started and Orsinium fell, my family was murdered and my home was destroyed. Now, after years of hopping from place to place, failing to fit in, I flee to Candarion in hopes of a new life and a place where I can fit in.

(p.s. I am a huge fan of elderscrolls and that is where Orsinium comes from if you were wondering)

• Baron

Hello there, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Do you have any build pictures that you could provide? That would help to advance your application immensely.

• Commoner

My favorite color in general is Red and Black but its hard for me to incorporate those colors into my builds I think. I like to build with different types of woods and smooth stone.

I am interested in any races really. Again, I'm just looking for a place to fit in. Of corse my character and backstory is a human raised by orcs so either of those two works but, Im up to join with anyone who is willing to let me tag along.

I do not have much of an understanding It would help if I could talk to someone over coms to discuss this.

My favorite type of biome to build in is the birch wood forrest but, I have some really fun ideas for any other biome. I feel like the builds I have done in survival worlds in birchwood forrest are very simple and not to extravagant.

My favorite type of wood in Minecraft is probably birch or dark oak. I normally build with a mix of both.

I do not have anything I can take pictures off due to the fact I just recently started playing PC Minecraft again. I used to play console but I sold it in order to pay a deposit on a apartment. I can always attempt to build something for you in creative it that would help.

• Baron

Alright, yeah building a thing or two in creative will help your application immensely. We're just looking at your skill level and how well you can build, it's not going to count against you majorly or something.
    As for the progression, I would recommend you look over the charter: https://forums.candarion.com/assets/uploads/files/1555980789856-candarion-charter.pdf

• Minister Duke

I love it all so far, and as soon as we have a few build pics you will have my vote!

• Commoner

@Loric is that the google doc from the reddit post? because I skimmed through it and a lot of it was sorta confusing. (I blame my 2nd grade reading level)

• Baron

So a very very basic idea of what we do is we build things on the survival server and then we write creative stories about those things that we built or things related to the builds. An example would be Bryson owns the realm of Obrexia and he decides he wants to build a new village. So he gathers the resources (assuming he doesn't already have them) and builds the village however he likes. Once he is done he might make a post on the forums about the village and what it does, or the people who live there, or it's place in Obrexian history, etc. It is important that you understand how our internal system works so we highly recommend at least knowing how our Liege Vassal system works, which was linked to you by Loric.

Other than that I think some build pics would be super handy for you so we can understand where you are at with building skill, design and aesthetic! Looking forward to what you got! 🙂

• Commoner

• Commoner

I know, very basic and bland. I honestly suck at building my strong suit is red stone(with the help of youtube) I am always trying to get better and better with my building and I will take any advice anyone is willing to give.

• Commoner

As seen in the title of the Imgur post, This is Illjuul's base as of right now. He is in the mountains in a small personal camp waiting to find the right place to go. With the help of an unknown friend he is surviving in a valley in these mountains. The book is Illjuul's journal of his life story and where he came from and what all has taken place in his life. As you could maybe tell, his chest is packed up and not placed on the ground because he is planning to leave soon to find a new place to stay.

• Minister Duke

We all have to start somewhere, and that is more than good enough! You have my vote! 1/5

• Baron

You have my vote 2/5

• Baron

I love that little camp! I think you'd be an enthusiastic learner as a new hobbyist- 3/5

• Commoner

Just FYI I just read over the whole document and now after actually thinking about what was written and taking the time to let it process in my brain, I understand it. Just wanted to let everyone know.

• Baron

Because you put in the work to read over the documentation I will give you your fourth vote 4/5 😉

• Baron

Ill give you the last vote. 5/5

• Baron

Micah has been approved by the Application Ministry. Lieges may now offer vassalage.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 12.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Baron

I really enjoyed talking to you in the public chat and I know you're a rookie player so I think you'd be a good fit for The Republic of the Koh!

The Koh is a lush riverland populated by quiet little hamlets but its beating heart is the capital Bar Hamiri- winding with canals and open to the sea

As my vassal, you would be provided with tools and I can definitely teach you the ropes for building- I also have a vassal named Ari who can help you around when I'm not available. You can message me for a tour or if you have any questions! 😃

• Commoner

I offically accept @Tsal 's invite to join the realm of Koh 😃

Users

Topics