Inactivity Thread

• Baron

If you wish to make an official Inactivity post, you can do so in this thread.

• Baron

I declare myself Inactive for at least half a year, maybe even a full year. I'll keep eyes on the discord but I won't be able to play on the server or really read any proposed legal documents for the majority of the coming year.

• Baron

Declaring myself inactive, haven't been on the server for a long while and didn't feel it was right to vote in the elections having been away from the community for so long.

Will probably be back but for the moment I am entirely inactive, going into my final year at university I probably will need to cut down on my time spent on games and on creative endeavours like on Candarion so I don't know when I'll be returning.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing what you've been up to when I return.

• Baron

I Declare Myself Inactive. I DECLARE MYSELF ACTIVE

The reasons for my inactivity are as follows:
    - I've lost most of the drive/motivation for playing on this server
    - I've been busy with other projects that have been occupying my time
    - Focusing my time more on School

I will still gladly accept commissions of artworks (This includes maps, crests, possibly skins, and so on). If you want to reach out to me for commissions and if I'm no longer in the discord server, then my discord ID is: TC#0002. I'll still somewhat lurk and interact with the community, though my engagement will be much less than it was. I may come back in the future but I don't think it'll be anytime in the foreseeable future.

And that's all I have to say, thanks y'all.

February 2nd 2020

• Baron

@Loric Okay, I'm pretty much going to rescind this declaration. (I know right, this guy is a massive idiot) But I've spent the past week thinking about what I really needed. I think it's best for me to restart my realm completely, new location and everything. I believe this will help me get out of the slump I was in for the large majority of late 2019 and early 2020. And because of the slump, I drifted off and generally became very distant from the community at large.

• Baron

I'm declaring myself as active.

• Count

I'm declaring myself inactive.

• Baron

Declaring myself inactive.

• Baron

I'm declaring myself as active.

• Baron

Declaring myself active again.

• Withdrawn Baron

I, Brugge Brugge the first of Brugge of Brugge, declare myself once again active do to no longer having to work for uncle sam and being about unemployed as a mother fucker

• Baron

Declaring myself inactive, haven't been on the server on the while and just got a new job as a Covid Tester which means I won't have time even if I wanted to. Will be back at some point in the future and still available on discord.

• Prince

I'm going Inactive.

Users

Topics