MariahStefani [Sebastian] Application

• Baron

IGN: MariahStefani

My name is Sebastian, I'm 22 and I live in EST. I work in IT -- Nuclear Field. I'm also a university student.
    I like world-building, story-telling, and building. I especially enjoy eastern-Asian architecture and story-telling designs.

I like playing minecraft 🙂 I build, and build, and build some more.
    Here are some builds: https://imgur.com/a/VM7gcPw

I also like to write stories, I don't know how to use a spoiler tag.
    If you have trouble reading the story, pm me for the transcript. I'd include it if I could hide it.. but I'm too dumb.

alt text

• Baron

Basically, I vote yeah. Or do i even need to vote? Idk.

• Count

I vote yes. Mioko was awesome.

• Baron

I vote yes

• Baron

Miioko was a very inspired, albeit strange, place! 😛

Of course I vote yes on this lol

• Baron

@LawnBoy072 thank you for remembering the second i

• Baron

You have my vote!

At this stage we need to do a short interview over voice in discord.

I know you're already in discord so I'll message you there.

Its fairly informal, and should take long as it'll mostly be to get you uptown speed with what happened since we last caught up and how Candarion differs from the last server.

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice interview, Sebastian is approved for joining Candarion.

Liege offers will now commence

• Baron

Sorry I didn't see this until I got off work, but as his former liege I am definitely in favor of having him rejoin us. I'll give you an additional vote, even though you've already been accepted.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my Imgur.

Join soon and get a free 12.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

I would love to have such a competent builder join me in Obrexia, and I am more than willing to work with the idea of them as a more insular community group. Like stated above, I would love to give you a tour and show you what Obrexia has to offer!

• Baron

I've accepted Bryson's offer to become a vassal of Obrexia.

Users

Topics