SophcicleXD's Application.

• Character description:
    Small female, non-violent and kind. Hopeful for the world to become more beautiful. Wants to be part of a change. Eager to help others, both physically and emotionally. Bring colour to the world, spread joy.

*Predominantly, people join kingdoms for their strength, semblance, power, and connections. We, however, come from a kingdom of loyalty and beauty. Our colours drove people into jealousy and hatred. Shining so bright and our people being so kind, people evidently attacked. They were drunk with the beauty and trade our island obtained. The flowers, with the colours which once made us shine, crumpled to the floor, giving out their last breath and killing not just them, but us too. From these flowers came our medicine, and with them gone all we could do was watch our people die.

Our land, now ugly and mantled with a shroud of mist, was left to be forgotten. Afraid of our cloudy remains, shipmen and travellers avoided us. A lonely island, once overflowing with happiness, stood with few people left. We believed in colour, of joy. The strongest kingdoms ne'er had such allure as ours. Not to fight, but to be as one, providing food and laughter, and to be kind. How could one be so kind when our houses and our lives were burnt to the ground along with our families.

Beauty in kingdoms attracts others, increases our population, makes us strong. To provide food, to help others, fixing and healing, it was ours and now only my goal. We used the remains of the houses to build a raft, not stable nor strong, but enough for 2. The kindest people let the ones with said 'kindest hearts' go. She was named after the flowers of the island, Daisy. She and I floated across a Neptunian sea. Dark with heavy water, which dragged her down soon after departing the island. Daisies remain my favourite flower.

Where do I go now? Holding myself above half of a raft, the other ripped apart by a wave. Who would let me in? Our people, who starved, alone, nobody knew them. Nobody knew us, but i... I did. Our promise to help, to bring colour to the world is something I will always stand by. I dream when I sleep, that you'll find me in the forest, picking flowers, growing them in town, bringing jubilation to everyone. I decided to bring happiness, to cook and bring smiles upon peoples faces...If I could, After all, a splash of colour never hurt anyone.*

Hi, my name is Sophie but call me Soph. My username is SophcicleXD and I'm 17. I'm from the UK (GMT+1hr). I've played Minecraft for around 4 years, and have played on multiple servers. I'm known to come on regularly and befriend most players. that's mostly because I'm never civil. I rather like someone or I don't. And people don't make stupid mistakes. Fiesty, I know. I'm an English major (not shown well up there ^^), with an A* in English Literature and an A in English Language. First impressions of me come out harsh, but many will say I care more for others than myself. I hold a barrier above myself, but get past that and I'm a nice person. Feel free to come to talk to me whenever, bye lmao.

❤

• Viscount

I can't vote on you as I am not yet baron, although I'll kickstart this with some feedback. Although I'm biased toward you, shhh look the other way.

Your writing impressed me, you put out a lot more than I imagined you would. I really liked it! It felt abstract yet descriptive, really captivating... yet slightly confusing (not in a bad way.) One thing I note is that I don't see you gave your character a name. You named her friend, but not the character herself (Unless you wanna just have your own name).

Good luck as the nobles start voting 🙂

Also if you want me to collect some screenshots of your builds for you, I'll share them with the community (you'll have to tp me to your land though)

• Baron

Hello there! I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Also, do you have any builds you can show us? If not, then you could try to whip something up in a creative world. It doesn't need to be anything too crazy. Just something that shows us your skills.

• @Loric

1. Any calming colours, like a cool yellow or light purples. Pastels.
    2. Elves, Dwarves etc.
    3. Yeah.
    4. Plains, Forests, Mountains.
    5. Mostly spruce.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XeuK9N6

• Viscount

https://imgur.com/gallery/XeuK9N6

A link to Sophie's builds

• Baron

Are you talking about the As and that as in A levels?

• Baron

I'm satisfied with your application. I'm voting yes. 4 more votes required.

• Baron

second vote

• Non-Participating Baron

I'll give you your third vote.

• Count

4th vote.
    One to go.

• Baron

5th vote.
    You're all set.

• Baron

Following a satisfactory voice interview, I am please to approve Sophies application.

Congratulations!

Liege Offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Sorry I haven't been as involved in your application but I haven't had internet for a few days. As stated above, I would like to offer you a place in Obrexia, but I am more than willing to give tours before you decide, and will provide you a horse regardless of your decision of realm.

• Count

alt text

Users

Topics