zajlend's Application

• Hello there! It is I, zajlend, back from the land of the dead. Some of you already know me (♥), and those who don't, hi! I'm an 18 year old weirdo from Czechia, I like worldbuilding, playing video games (especially fantasy rpgs), making art and taking forever to write any lore. Lately I've been thinking of returning back to Minecraft after not playing it since December, and where else to do that than with a group of old friends and a bunch of new people who I bet are totally awesome? Also Mimo sent me a link. But that's totally besides the point.
    And since I haven't played Minecraft in ages and y'all loved my Guriga stuff, here's some pics of that.
    https://imgur.com/a/fwX0UWf

Lore:

Valien sat down, resting against the trunk of a tall pine tree. The elf let out a sigh as he recollected the absurd events of the past week.
    Two of the local soldiers, Athar and Nieven, had knocked on the doors of his family's house just a few hours before sundown. He recognized them both as regulars at the tavern owned by Thalia's father, where Valien too spent a lot of his time, with his wonderful lover.
    "Valien, son of Etas, you are hereby arrested for theft and destruction of property!" Nieven, the bulkier of the two, declared.
    "What? I'm innocent! I did nothing!" Valien protested, but to no avail.
    The two led him to the local shrine, home of the village Elder, Aenwal. She was their leader and their priest, but she also fulfilled other functions as was necessary. Now, it seemed, she was to be his judge.
    A makeshift trial was held. Syrael, Valien's former fling and Thalia's protective younger brother Daneth were called forth as witnesses. They claimed to have seen him taking tools and other equipment owned by Syrael's father, a local farmer, with him on his early morning fishing trip, where he supposedly discarded them into the water. One of the guards even presented the evidence, wet farming tools smelling of the local lake.
    Valien tried to defend himself. He was innocent, after all. But he had been alone on his trip this morning, already gone before others even woke up, as he did every day. Nobody else had seen him, only Syrael and Daneth, now clearly lying through their teeth. Surely this was Syrael's way of getting back at him for breaking up with her and choosing Thalia, and Daneth's way of assuring his sister wouldn't be in a relationship with Valien.
    "Valien, son of Etas, I hereby declare you guilty," Aenwal said, sadness in her usually lively green eyes. "Your punishment is exile into the Wilds until the end of your days. Leave and never return."
    And so Valien packed his things, swore to his parents that he didn't do it and bid them goodbye, before making a quick visit to his lover Thalia. She shed many tears, perhaps even more than Valien's mother. She begged to go with him, but he knew the Wilds were dangerous. Too dangerous for someone like Thalia, who had never known any hardships in her life.
    Then, he left the village, heading away in a random direction, some food, a fishing rod, a bow with arrows and a necklace from Thalia his only companions, ready to start a new life far away from the only place he had ever known.

• Minister Duke

Hello Zajlend, your application looks amazing, and I have no doubt that you will be accepted back in quickly, but here are some of the normally asked questions:

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Aside from this, you have my vote. 1/5

• What is/are your favorite colors(s)?

Black and blue

What type of races are you most interested in?

Elves or dwarves

Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?

I read the charter before joining discord lol

What's your favorite biome to build in?

Deserts and snowy plains, weird combo I know

What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Birch and maybe dark oak

Thanks for the vote, I expected five nos 😉

• Baron

You obviously have my vote, hands down. 2/5

• Baron

3/5

Welcome back!

• Baron

We didn't really meet before but I remember everyone speaking highly of you; you've got my vote! 4/5

• Viscount

I'll be the last, you have my vote. 5/5 !

• Baron

After a delightful voice interview with Zajlend, I am approving them for entry to Candarion.

Liege offers may now commence!

• Baron

praise the fishlord

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

I don't have much of what you are looking for but I am working on dwarves, that would be Vunkuldir on the bottom map, and I would love to have you along for the journey.

• Baron

You can come to Domoutso. We got Mushroom People.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! I would love to have you join me in Ostaria.

• Baron

alt text

• Thank you everyone for your offers! After careful consideration, I will be joining the realm of Anaetyr.

Users

Topics