Fr42ier's Application

• Knight

Realms of Candarion Application
    Frazier (Fr42ier)
    Submitted: 11/1/19

Salutations Friends,
    I am Gualdron Just, a meager, 22-year-old half-orc, just starting adulthood. I was born into a wealthy family, accumulating their spoil from the multitude of fruit orchards planted centuries ago and maintained throughout the generations from father to son. Almost all of the work was done by slaves, beggars, or criminals who didn’t have any other choice.
    The living was easy, and it is not lost to me that others might have killed to relish in the luxuries that I had as a child. I was fond of the comfort. My favorite place to be was out in the groves of oranges in early spring. Oranges have always had such a happy smell, but the older I grew the more I came to resent it. I couldn’t stand having everything handed to me and now that I am an adult, I no longer desire to live in the great shadow of my family’s name.
    So, one sunny, pleasant day I decided to leave. I saw no sense in trying to persuade my family, I simply took a horse from the stable, stuffed the necessities in the saddle bags and headed off to lands unknown to pursue lands unknown to me. That lead me here. It seems like I’ve been wondering for weeks now and I intend to wander no more as I am running low on the rations I had crammed into my once plump saddle bags.
    I’ve come here seeking to make a name for myself. Just like anyone else I want to be successful. However, if I have wealth it should be of my own works. To put it simply, I’m going to learn to be self-sufficient or die trying.

Howdy everybody,
    My name is Frazier (Fr42ier), I’m 19 years old and live in KY, USA (EST). I’m currently attending university and enjoying it quite a bit. I’ve been playing Minecraft since early 2013 right around the redstone update 1.5. Throughout that time, I’ve played just a little bit of everything but some of my fondest memories are centered around old faction servers with my friends.
    My close friend Bryson (Bryson283) recently has been talking about this server and it seems very interesting how the gameplay aspect is mixed with writing. Two things I enjoy a lot.
    As far as experience goes, I’m really into D&D and creating a new character sheet with a backstory, traits, and ambitions is one of my favorite parts of an entire campaign. I listen to Critical Role. I’ve never been a DM but often imagine what a campaign I design would look like. I take inspiration from games like The Witcher and Skyrim. I take inspiration for storytelling from games like Destiny or RDR2. Some of my favorite things as a child -and even now- were choose your own adventure book

I recently got a new computer as well as a new Minecraft account (I lost my old account with the old computer). Unfortunately, this means I don’t have any current builds to display on this computer; however, I used to play console version from time to time so I will try to retrieve some pictures of builds off of my Xbox to share.

Here’s something I put together quickly this afternoon to give an idea of my “style”
    https://imgur.com/a/OxCWza9

Update: I ended up liking that build pretty well so I expanded on it just a little bit more. Here's the updated link: https://imgur.com/a/NL5LkdQ

• Baron

Hello there, I just have a few questions I want to ask you. Different lieges might take an interest in your responses.

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?
    Aside from DnD, what type of fantasy/anything really you enjoy/inspires you?

• Knight

Hey,

My favorite color is brown.
    I'm mainly interested in human and plain elf race
    I do feel like I have a rough understanding of the progression although it is fundamental. The literature surrounding the server is a lot to digest all at once if I'm honest, but I would like to think that I am a quick learner.
    My favorite biomes to build in are probably the forest, roofed forest, and plains
    My favorite types of wood are spruce and oak
    Aside from DnD, as I mentioned, I like playing fantasy-based games. I also spend way too much time watching youtube just absorbing different things from various creators. It might sound cheesy but recently I've been trying to get into photography and have been taking inspiration from scenes I find irl. Of course, I have to add on online references: just browsing through photos online looking for an image that might be fun to recreate with blocks.

• Minister Duke

As the person that recommended you come here, allow me to give you your first vote. 1/5

• Baron

Well since you are a friend of Bryson, I'll assume and he probably already has filled you in with some of the details of the server. I'm personally satisfied with what I've seen. You have my vote. 2/5. After this voting process, you'll have to get interviewed by the Ministry of Applications. Feel free to contact Me, Lawnboy072, or The_Valeyard in discord when you achieve 5 votes. ¡Gracias para aplicanda!

• Viscount

Vote 3/5

• Baron

You have my vote. One more needed

• Baron

5/5 welcome

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice interview I am pleased to approve this application

Lieges will now make offers of vassalage within their realm. Please ask any questions you may have and congratulations on being accepted

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! I would love to have you join me in Ostaria.

• Knight

@bryson3842 Probably as expected, I have to decided to join Obrexia! 🙂

Users

Topics