A Correspondence with Candarion

• Greetings Lords and Ladies of Candarion,

My name is Martin Esser, well, that's my anglicized name. I come from a vast and disorganized culture called the Bansr, you may have heard of them. I hail from the east of Candarion, far enough that our days are your nights. While we aren't a unanimous group, we are historically very nomadic.
    My tribe had settled in the Krouthohan region, also east of Candarion, and we lead a meager life of agriculture there for many generations, diverting from the nomadic traditions of our people. Recently a power-shift occurred in those lands, one which has lead our people to be ruthlessly persecuted for reasons of religion. A large part of my family, including me, were able to flee this persecution, although we had no idea where to go. On our journies, we heard of a land called Candarion far to the West, and we eventually made our way here.
    My family is comprised of renowned horsemen and archers, but we are left destitute with nothing but the clothes on our back since we couldn't take our amassed wealth with us.
    We request correspondence to discuss our tribe settling in Canderion to rebuild our name and to regain our influence.

Hello,
    My name is Max. I'm 16 and am in the MST timezone. My Minecraft username is Maikasavaila.
    I've played Minecraft since the days of beta but stopped around 1.11. I've recently (in 1.14) gotten back into the game on-and-off, mostly because I haven't really had a stable world or server.
    I love worldbuilding and all the aspects it entails. I've been a worldbuilder for 2-3 years now, and am actually very used to collaboration projects after partaking in about four. I love history, linguistics, anthropology, science, etc. (Pretty much every single subject there is). I'm also very into politics and economics.

Here are a couple of pictures showcasing my current survival world:

https://imgur.com/a/7ArYB5o

Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to any and all questions you may have for me

• Baron

Here are some copypaste questions to answer ๐Ÿ™‚

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• @Aron said in A Correspondence with Candarion:

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?

That's a hard one! I like most colors, really. My favorite stained glass colors are yellow and white, though.

What type of races are you most interested in?

I usually just world build with humans (animals are where I get creative)

Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?

I think so.

What's your favorite biome to build in?

It depends on the style, but generally taigas.

What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Spruce and oak. (Sometimes dark oak)

• Baron

I like what Ive seen so far. Ill give you vote number 1. You need 4 more to advance

• Baron

You have my vote. 2/5.

• Baron

3/5 vote

• Minister Duke

4/5 vote

• Baron

5/5 for me

• Baron

You certainly seem qualified. You have my vote 5/5.

• Viscount

An unnecessary vote but you still get it, 7/5 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice Interview, I am approving Maikas for entry to Candarion

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! I would love to have you join me in Ostaria.

• @Darius It looks lovely! What makes it preferable to other realms who may request me as a vassal?

• Baron

Iโ€™d love to invite you to join Koh! Koh is an east meets west realm of canals and merchants, focused on urban life and trade. Iโ€™m a pretty active member and have one vassal to keep you company when Iโ€™m not around. More than welcome to give you a tour around and share some pics in discord if youโ€™re interested. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Baron

If you'd like to join the realm of Aiolia, I extend the invitation. Aiolia is a realm of humanity, though that will change eventually. More than half the realm consists of taiga (not supertaiga though). I'm around quite often and would be able to answer any questions you have. Hoping to welcome you here! You can find out more about Aiolia here: https://candarion.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:realms:aiolia

• @Iokastos Could I snag a tour?

• Baron

@Maikasavaila Sure! I can hop on right now or sometime over the next 8 hours depending on your availability.

• I have decided to join Koh. ๐Ÿ˜

Users

Topics