Greetings, Ministers of Candarion

• Hello!
    My name is Traven. I come from the distant land of Resh, a continent far to the north of here. Resh was harsh, to put it kindly. The land was barren and dry and the people weren't much different. We turned to different methods of irrigation, but it was for the worse. The land flooded, the crops died, and the people fled. I took this as my cue and caught the nearest boat out of the land. I traveled far, walking the land would nothing more than my bag and a small blade for protection. One day, a kindly Abbot told me of a land to the south called Candarion. After reading what research was available to me, I decided this would be the best place to start anew. Resh may be drowned, but the spirit of its people lives on and can be planted somewhere new.

Hey!
    My name is Dawson, I'm 19, and live in the US (CST). My Minecraft username is ToanAtlamillia (Any fands of Dark Cloud?)
    I've been playing Minecraft since the early days in 2009, starting with classic and moving on. I've played and hosted many servers and generally enjoy the feel of them.
    I have a lot of experience with worldbuilding. I've been an avid player of tabletop games for three years, and I've been a DM for one year. I'm currently building a world with my players that is a passion project of mine. My character in this server will be heavily influenced by my own world.
    Outside of gaming and DM'ing, I'm a full-time college student and am somewhat active in campus events, being an organization officer and all. I found this server on reddit and it looked super rad.
    I don't have any pics of builds at the moment, sadly. I don't take a lot of screenshots.
    Also! Here are some preemptive answers to questions commented on Maikasavaila's post:

What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    Yellow, Purple, Blue, White, respectively

What type of races are you most interested in?
    I have a special place in my heart for goblins, to be honest. I generally like any race, although not a fan of elves. I find them boring most of the time.

Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    Yeah, I spent some time reading it all!

What's your favorite biome to build in?
    Hmmm, probably either swampland or islands. I like a lot of water.

What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?
    Acacia. Hear me out here, it goes super well with greys and whites.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to hear from you soon!!!

• Baron

I see that you've already taken the time to answer some of the basic questions, thank you.

Would you be able to showcase a build or two in Minecraft? Dont worry, we won't bar you from joining if you aren't the best builder in the world. It's just something we like to look at in order to see your skill level.

• @Loric I'll go through my screenshots in search of one and if I can't find a build, I'll throw one together

• Baron

Ill echo Lorics comment in saying I'd love to see some build pictures before passing judgement.

My only question at the moment is to ask what field are you studying in college, if you don't mind me asking?

• @Loric @TheValeyard Here is a small cottage I found in my pictures. I think I went for a simple, hermit feel to it
    https://imgur.com/sIT1Cd9
    https://imgur.com/8w6B8Hz
    https://imgur.com/2D6uF4c

Also @TheValeyard, I was studying computer information systems but I had to switch to general studies because of scheduling conflicts. Though, I've been thinking of switching to Psychology/Sociology

• Baron

@Toan alright, thank you for your reply. That little cottage is cute. I'll give you your first vote. 1/5. 4 more votes to go, good luck!

• @Loric Thank you!

• Non-Participating Baron

I like your application and you looks committed to our community and and the server. I'll Grant you a vote.

• Baron

you have my vote, 3/5.

• Minister Duke

Hello, are you on the discord?

• @bryson3842 Not yet. Tbh I assumed you joined after gaining membership. If that's not the case I can join right now

• Minister Duke

@Toan there are tiers of being in the discord and joining it is required for the voice interview. But as soon as you join on in there you will have my vote. 4/5

• Viscount

Vote 4/5

• @bryson3842 I am having trouble finding the link. Where on the forums is it listed?

• Minister Duke

• Baron

Here’s vote 5. I am a benevolent god

• Baron

Some weird counting but I found the cottage quite charming! You have my vote (though it may be superfluous!) 5/5!

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice interview I am approving Toan for entry to Candarion

Congratulations

Liege offers may now commence

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! I would love to have you join me in Ostaria.

• Non-Participating Baron

We dark Elves of Ozerit, Offer vassalage to you Toan.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

We citizen of Ozerit don't have much to show for now. But we'll gladly accept among our ranks a new recruit, ready for war and willing to work for the betterment or our nation.

Users

Topics