Safe Haven for my Peoples

• Baron

Hello human and humanoid of Candarion, It is I, a human as well. I am mouthpiece to great and powerful Myrmidon Swarm, and I am contacting humanoid in hopes of safe haven for new Safe colony. Myrmidons flee from great, scary thing in South, so new colony must be made in more safe locations. If swarm can colonize under realm and protection, you become ally of great and powerful and awe-inspiring Myrmidons. Myrmidon hands are fine like human, and Myrmidon will offer hand for labor in new colony. I offer thanks from my queen in advance for your safe haven for great and powerful Myrmidon Swarms!

Hello everyone, my name is Seth and I am an 18 year old male from the east coast of the United States. I have had a lot of experience with minecraft, having played on and off since I was around 10 or so. I'm not a brilliant builder, but I'm also not bad, so I would consider myself maybe average or maybe even slightly above average building skill. As for worldbuilding, I have been worldbuilding my world by the name of "The World Corpse" for roughly 2 years now, and have extensively developed lore and art for that world.
    I expect to be pretty active because I easily become obsessive with new projects and games or whatnot.
    Some examples of my builds in MC
    alt text

• Minister Duke

Some general questions
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Baron

Awesome builds! I've seen your artworks in the #public chat in discord and I must say that they are fine pieces of work. Well once you answer the questions I'll be able to give you my vote!

• Baron

@bryson3842 Damn, I knew i forgot something. My favorite color is Red, or maybe Blue Idk tbh
    My favorite wood is dark oak, followed by normal oak
    My favorite biome is probably mountain
    I'd say i have a pretty decent understanding of progression. You basically make a bunch of buildings and lore and make sure to stay active.
    As for races, I kinda like dwarves the most out of the classic ones, but orcs can be cool if done well. I've never really liked elves too much though, they're just better humans?

• Baron

Hello Seth and thanks for the application! I have just a few questions.

• Do you focus on worldbuilding/lore more or physically building in Minecraft?

• What is your preferred building style? I see you have desert and medieval fantasy, do you prefer one?

• How attached are you to giant ants as your primary race? If you were to join a realm and even after attaining noble status wish to stay with that realm, how important to you would the Myrmidon swarm be?

• What historical cultures do you like to take inspiration from?

• Baron

@Loric Thank you dude!

• Baron

Well, you have my vote. 1/5 Votes acquired.

• Minister Duke

2/5 from me

• Baron

@Iokastos
    I generally prefer medieval fantasy, but I'm always looking to branch out and try new builds. I've never been into modern or futuristic, but that shouldn't be a problem here I think.
    I like to worldbuild and develop lore, but I also really like building to spend my time and help flesh out my lore.
    I like to take inspiration from all kinds of cultures. Some of my favorites are Mesopotamia, Celts, Romans, and Norse.
    I guess I could scrap the whole Myrmidon thing if it would be necessary for the server, but I quite like them. Tbh, they are pretty much an alteration of one of the races in my own world, The World Corpse lol.

• Baron

Fantastic! Thank you, you have my vote 3/5

• Viscount

Vote 4/5. I like your Myrimidon race! It isn't out of the question for me.

• Baron

@Darius The Queen bestows her blessings upon you, kind patron

• Baron

5/5 welcome

• Baron

Alright, you've acquired all votes necessary to start the voice interview. You can ping me, Lawnboy072, or The_Valeyard to set up an interview.

• Baron

Alright, @Alexrk is approved. Lieges may now offer their vassalage.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! I would love to have you join me in Ostaria.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

I am also working on a large dwarfhold and the beginings of an underdark which I think would be a great place for your ants to live. I won't be able to give a tour tonight but I could tomorrow.

• Baron

I'd like to invite you to the realm of Aiolia, a land of dead stone giants, dark Lovecraftian beings, golems, Vikings, Greeks, and Knights. For more information on Aiolian lore, here's the wiki link (https://candarion.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:realms:aiolia).

Here are some screenshots of Salina, the current capital of Aiolia
    https://imgur.com/a/R9grN1P[0_1573440618145_2019-10-02_21.43.36.png](Uploading 100%)

Here's an example of what I am planning to do in the future when I expand into the mountains:
    https://imgur.com/a/FqrUcEh

(Panarea might be a great fit for some Myrmidon)

• Baron

@bryson3842 What is the underdark like?

• Minister Duke

@Alexrk Currently undeveloped essentially. I have some plans involving those that live in the deep, but nothing concrete that I wouldn't be willing to work with you on. As it stands I am planning to have most of the danger of Obrexia stem from the underdark, giving rise to monsters that come to the surface from caves that lead to the depths. The north of Obrexia in the plains is going to be essentially fraught with danger as there are many open connections as well as in the mountains. Southern Obrexia in the forests is going to be safer and in relative peace.

Users

Topics