Berg

• Esquire

Berg, a word for strength. Strength in mind, strength in belief, strength in purpose.
    In German, Berg means mountain. One of the biggest natural structures know to man kind, mountains are dangerous, cold, and desolate.
    However my people see them as home.
    We find sancuary in the coldest, and most dangerous mountains, and what we find is not desolation, but beauty. A florishing community, filled with love and prosperity.
    That is my story, and this is my name. -Berg

My Gamer tag is PeteSuhDog, I am 18, and my clock tiks in PST. I have been playing minecraft for as long as I can remember. I have been on a server before, and I love to build. Here are some example builds:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/uxJx5oq
    https://imgur.com/gallery/XmdvCl2
    https://imgur.com/gallery/PBSQoGz

My story writing skills are butched, in my opion, I feel I am much better at speach writing, however that wont stop me from learning! My characters name is Berg, he is a cultivator, who one day wants to lead, and to build an empire.

Thank you for reading my application, I am excited to answer any questions you have for me!

• Baron

Greetings berg!

I'll start by saying I love your build pictures. Its clear you have an eye for the aesthetically pleasing.

Your character lore is a good start, but I wouldn't mind hearing a bit more about Berg and his backstory. Where did he come from and what are his motivations?

• Count

Welcome Berg!
    It's good to have you with us. Your app looks good. your builds in particular look great.
    a few questions to get you started:

Have you read through the FAQ and New applicants guide? Bonus points if you've also skimmed the charter, which is our main legal document. If so, do you have any questions for how the server, how the worldbuilding aspect works, or anything else?

What kind of biomes would you prefer to work in?

Do you wish to start your own realm as soon as possible (once you hit the necessary rank) or do you want to work with someone long term, building a realm together?

Would you rather Ride on a train, dance in the rain, or feel no pain?

• Esquire

This post is deleted!

• Esquire

@TheValeyard Berg was born in a small town, and recently moved to a big city to learn, about how and why people do the things they do, he also is facinated with architecture, and history. He is motivated by his family, and friends, consistently needing a reason to impress them. (I hope this helps define Berg more.)

• Esquire

@Alric I have read some of the FAQ, and all of the new applicants guide, I also skimmed all of the legal documents and such, it would be epic to start a relm, and i dont exactly have a biome that i absolutly need, but i prefer tiaga, dark oak, and mountains. Def dance in the rain, 100%.

• Baron

Just to make sure, are you aware of the vassal and liege system? You won't be starting a realm right away, you'll start somewhere else, learning how the server works before having that ability.

• Esquire

@Iokastos yes i am aware that i will not start a realm right away, i actually look forward to that system!

• Baron

Wonderful! That's excellent. Sorry, I should have read Alric's reply a little better. Your builds look very good, especially for fitting into a taiga. Just a few more questions then;

What is your favorite ancient civilization?
    Have you had any previous story-making experience?
    What's your favorite color?

• Esquire

@Iokastos Historically I love the mongolian empire. All of the story making experience I have had is either for fun, for dnd, or for school. I have 2 favorite colors being red and blue. 🙂

• Baron

I'll give you your first vote.
    1/5

• Baron

2nd vote. 2/5

• Baron

I like your builds and you seem to have a pretty good grasp on how the whole system operates. I'll give you a vote. 3/5

• Esquire

Edit: I updated my race.

• Baron

My vote, 4/5

• Esquire

yall got me all excited and such 🙂 haha.

• Minister Duke

I will give you your last vote. 5/5

• Viscount

I'm too late to give you my vote as you have already acquired all five, but thank you for the application and welcome! Nice builds.

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice Interview, I am approving Maikas for entry to Candarion

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

Users

Topics