New Member Application

• Commoner

I am Elwyn Grayfhaer, son of Elias and Andraea Grayfhaer. I am the descendent of a long history of farmers through my father’s line. I come from a family of devout followers of Sordia, the diety of growth and life. It is by Sordia that the trees of our groves grow strong and bear many fruits, and that the wheat in our fields remains full and lush. Each morning, my mother blesses the fields so that they may remain healthy until harvest. Our family relies on harvest for both food and payment, therefore we must please Sordia to keep the crop healthy.
    My home is not in the likes of a city. We have always lived on the outskirts, near the forests. Being an only child and growing up among the trees and fields, I always managed to find companionship in the animals around me. Plenty were the birds, field mice, and rabbits I called my friends. I have always had a special appreciation for the natural life around me, and one day I hope to become a farmer like my father. That is what the men of my family have always done, and I do not aim to be the first to stray from the path.
    For an Anaetyne, I was always a tall child growing up. Upon reaching maturity I am expected to be over six feet tall at least. My father has always told me I will grow strong like him when I’m older, or at least I hope I will.

Howdy!
    My name is Nathan (or Nate if you like). I’m 18 years old and I’m from the United States (EST). My Minecraft username is CheesyTaters.
    I have been playing Minecraft on and off (mostly on) since around 2012.
    I’ve played on several servers in the past, including roleplay, modded, and plenty of plain ol’ survival. My favorite aspects of Minecraft are agriculture and building, especially in medieval style.

Here are a few screenshots of a previous build:
    https://imgur.com/a/vp61tsj

This is the only build I have screenshots of on my current PC, and it still isn’t 100% completed. If you need more examples I’d be happy to whip something up.
    I love building with spruce wood and various types of stone, while snow biomes and dark oak forests are my favorite biomes to build in.

Although I don’t have much experience in worldbuilding, I am a huge fantasy fan. Some personal favorites of mine are the worlds of The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, and of course Lord of the Rings. I’m very interested in the concept of Candarion, and I see this as a great opportunity to explore new building and lore-writing opportunities.

When I’m not playing Minecraft, I am usually either at school, work, or playing guitar. I’m a geology/environmental science major, and I work at a large tech company (I know, very conflicting interests). I have a love for both nature and video games. I am the president of the outdoor club at my college, and I have been gaming since the golden days of the Gameboy Advance.

A few more tidbits to answer questions asked on other applications: My favorite colors are blue and purple. I feel like I have a good understanding of the progression on the server quite well, and it think it is a good structure. There are several races I like, including Wood Elves and Halflings, but I love Ents. Treebeard has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books. As far as server meta races, the Tarun and Anaetyne seem very interesting.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Commoner

My discord is BubbaGump#8749 in case that info is needed.

• Minister Duke

Hello, here are a few of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?
    Other than that, love your app, and you will have my vote as soon as you answer the general questions.

• Commoner

@bryson3842
    My favorite colors are blue and purple.
    As stated above, "There are several races I like, including Wood Elves and Halflings, but I love Ents. Treebeard has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books. As far as server meta races, the Tarun and Anaetyne seem very interesting."
    Yes, have a general understanding of the progression. You start as a commoner and work your way up by meeting the requirements of each level. Lieges are in charge and Vassals do what they're told.
    My favorite biomes to build in are the snow biomes and dark oak forests. I just think the snow is pretty and dark oak forests have a very "fantasy" feel to them that I really like.
    My favorite type of wood in MC is spruce. Lots of my builds incorporate it in some form or another. 🙂

• Minister Duke

@CheesyTaters A few misconceptions about the vassal liege system, but thats fine. Its more a mentorship system than exploiting you for your labor. But as promised you shall have my vote! 1/5

• Baron

Take my vote. 2/5

• Baron

You have my bow, and my vote 3/5

• Commoner

@bryson3842 I will do some more reading on those topics.

• Baron

4/5 votes

• Baron

5/5

Welcome abroad!

• Viscount

The one day that I am busy and can't cast my vote in time, these guys take it away! Gratz on obtaining all five votes, and welcome!

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice Interview, I am approving Maikas for entry to Candarion

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Set in the infinite multiverse, Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, filled with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

I promise to offer more freedom in building and lore than you could ever ask for! Considering Ostaria is set in a multiverse, and magical anomalies arrive here occasionally, the possibilities are endless! You can create any lore or character with any background you'd like! No limits! Ostaria is just that cool 😎

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassal to keep you company while I am away 🙂

• Baron

alt text

• Commoner

I have chosen Obrexia as my new home!

Users

Topics