An Esteemed Application from the Honourable Sir. Emberburn

• To whom it may concern,

Greetings from ScarletAcres.

I am Samuel Emberburn, only son and heir to Sire Billiam Emberburn, founder of Emberburn’s Portable Flint & Steel Company of course.

I am writing to enquire about your apprenticeship program, as I have been notified by the Royal Mail Shuffler of your many ads sent to my name.

Well today is your lucky day, for life in the Emberburn Mansion has grown so dull, I wish to look elsewhere for some excitement in my life. Money, of course, will not be an issue but I do expect the most extravagant room and board available on my travels. My three servants will also require boarding.

I look forward to the leisure and fancy your empire can provide me.

It has been your pleasure, and I dearly hope to hear from you soon,

Samuel Emberburn

((My name's Matt, living in Los Angeles currently working at UCLA (Local College). I'm 22, I play minecraft in cycles every year or so and have gotten an urge again.
    I've been playing nearly 8 years no I think? I could be wrong but it was back in highschool atleast possibly earlier. I don't have any pictures but I can guarenteee it is a lot of stone brick and wood logs. I like mostly
    medieval based builds with simple looks. I had a windmill over on my last server that I was proud of))

• https://emberburn.imgur.com/all/

Link to a build I had saved. Small mountain home & farm.

• Minister Duke

Hello, here are a few of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• @bryson3842
    Favorite Color has always been blue, but I've grown towards liking purple a lot more recently.
    I guess race for me is human. I do enjoy dwarven RP stuff a lot but Samuel was always human or maybe a form of high-elf
    I enjoy coastal builds, in mountain biomes if possible. I like building by the water.
    Spruce is best wood. 100%

• Minister Duke

You do know that this is not exactly a rp server, right? But other than that, I shall give you your first vote. 1/5

• Viscount

As long as you understand the premise of this server, relating to what Bryson said, you have my vote. 2/5

• @bryson3842 I understood that it was more focused on lore and world building, but does that mean RP isn't allowed/liked? Sorry I wasn't clear on the context of where the line between RP and lore focused is drawn.

• Viscount

@Samuel_Emberburn We don't RP in the sense of becoming our character and interacting with chat dialogues with one another. I mean, if you find a partner willing to do that with you, by all means go ahead. That isn't the premise of the server though. I say, do what makes you happy but understand that the purpose here, what we are here for, is to worldbuild. You in a sense roleplay as your character by writing their lore, but you do not actually become this character in game. Perhaps you might do co lore with somebody, and you think "hmm, how might my character react to their character when they do this or that?" If you consider that roleplay, there ya go. Really, the main point is to build, write, and have fun!

• @Darius That makes a lot of sense and is something I am still interested in. Thank you for the helpful clarification!

• Baron

3/5 votes

• Baron

4/5 votes

• Baron

5/5, welcome!

Users

Topics