New Member Application: arcaneThamin

• Greetings Dearest Lords and Ladies of Candarion,
    I am Alvara Draegan, a once esteemed pirate captain from far away shores, and I am writing to you to ask for a boon.
    My father was once the great and glorious captain of a beautiful ship named The Duquesne. He sailed the seas for many a year with only a small crew before meeting a lady of questionable moral standards in a port city. He brought this lady along with him on his travels, and not too long after, I was brought into this world.
    I was born and raised on the ship, and it wasn’t unusual to see me up in the rigging or the crow’s nest. Since I had been on the ship my entire life, I’d gained a fair deal of experience and knowledge concerning ships, ship maintenance, sailing, and captaining.
    After a while, my father and I began to grow apart as we had differing opinions on how a ship should be run and for what purpose. So, at the ripe age of 16, I stole some of his gold, ran off, and bought a ship. I brought along some of my father’s crew that shared my beliefs, and after picking up some other stragglers along the way, we set out on our own and took up a life of pirating.
    Overall, life was wonderful. Over the years I became very well respected and oft-feared, and I and my crew were prospering. Unfortunately, my crew and I have gotten into some, ah, trouble, as of late with some rival ships. Now, after a series of rather unfortunate events, my crew and I no longer have a ship or a place to call home. As such, we are hoping to take refuge here until we are again able to rebuild and go on our way. We have naught to offer you except our dedication and work ethic. We thank you for your consideration.

Sincerest Regards,
    Alvaera

Hey! I’m Jolene, an 18 y/o college student (was a pre-vet major, now I’m a geology major, so we’ll see how this goes) from KY, USA (EST). I’ve played Minecraft some off and on since the release of Pocket Edition (which is where I got my start because I didn’t really have much else to play Minecraft on at the time.) I’m not as Minecraft savvy as a lot of the people on here, but I absolutely love the idea of world building in general.
    Some of my interests include paleontology, D&D, 50s music, art, and story writing. While I don’t have much to show for it right now other than concept sketches and scribbled notes, I have created a variety of characters and worlds, each with a unique story that I hope to further develop someday soon.

Here's a start: https://imgur.com/a/N2Y7pRe

• Minister Duke

Hello, here are a few of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Duke

Hello @arcaneThamin I would recommend joining us on the ol' Discord. It is where the majority of the community interaction happens.

I also look forward to your answers and the future build images.

• Sorry that it took me a hot minute to reply, but
    I’d probably say blue is my favorite color because there just isn’t a bad blue. Green is a close second, but it has too many nasty shades.
    I’m most interested in humans and elves.
    I believe I have a good, general understanding of progression here.
    My favorite biomes to build in right now is either forest or plains, but I want to experiment more with mountains.
    My favorite woods are acacia, spruce, and oak.

• Minister Duke

I do know this person, and I was the one to invite them here. I will be giving her her first vote. 1/5

• Baron

I'd love to give you a vote, but I'd have to see some build images first. Any will do.

• Baron

I like what I'm seeing so far.

If you can get us a few build pics that would be great

• I added a link to an imgur album in the original post. If needed, I can have something else up after this week.

• Baron

Love the build. Here's your second vote, 2/5

• Baron

3/5 votes

• Baron

Those are some fine builds.

Ill give you your fourth vote!

• Viscount

5/5 votes

• Baron

Arcanethamin is now approved, she's now open to vassalage offers.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

Currently in the process of rewriting the core fundamentals of my realm, certain ideas such as my magic system are being especially revised. Character origins, beastly threats, realm history and more are all on the list. Join me now to help, and have a permanent effect on the future of Ostaria!

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassal to keep you company while I am away 🙂

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 🙂

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• I know it's not much of a surprise, but I'll be joining @bryson3842 in Obrexia!

Users

Topics