New Member App: NekoIsTired

• Good evening, people of Canadarion. I am Ellandra Vlastolis, a simple wanderer looking for a place to rest my head a while, and possibly live out the rest of my days here.
    As for my origin, there is nothing truly special about it. I was the daughter of a farming family so I know my way around a field. That was until… my father made a deal with the devil. He sold the soul of his firstborn child to feed the rest of our family. Hence, my unnaturally colored hair and eyes.

It was then that I was run out of my home. I was seen as a wretch; a sin against God. And, in most ways, I was. An abomination of sorts, despite this not being of my own doing. My father cast me out of our house, due the townspeople’s threats of slaughter.
    Thus, I wander around from town to town; city to city; kingdom to kingdom. I have been for…one hundred and seven years, three months, fourteen days, and seven hours, I believe. Sometimes, it is rather difficult to keep count.

Hello! I’m DeDe Mendez, 19, and live in Georgia, USA. I’ve only been playing Minecraft since May or June of this year so I’m not a seasoned veteran like most people but I’m trying. I’ve only just started branching out and finding Java servers, so I haven’t played on many of them long.
    A lil bit about me: I’m a singer and rookie Voice Actor, and am currently a suffering college student who’s trying to earn my bachelor’s degree in Psychology. In my spare time, I usually play video games (Minecraft included) or just be a crackhead with my friends on discord and irl.

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?
    Other than that, I really like your lore, and do you think you can get us some build pics? Most people won't vote without them. Thank you for applying!

• Baron

Welcome! Even if you don't have screenshots, it'd be good to make something quick in creative so we can gauge your building skills. It'd go a long way towards people voting on your application.

• https://imgur.com/af3K9NF (Here's something Ive built recently.)

Colors: Purple mainly, but any dark variants are fine with me
    Races: All of them, honestly. I'm not picky
    General Understanding: Not yet but I do plan on doing some reading up on it later on tonight or early tomorrow morning.
    Favorite Biome: Mountains, Plains, or Swamp.
    Favorite Wood: Dark Oak, hands down

• Minister Duke

Not the greatest of beginnings but everyone starts somewhere. I will give you your first vote. 1/5

• Baron

2/5 votes

• Baron

3/5 vote

• Viscount

4/5 vote

• Baron

You can take my vote. 5/5. What follows after this is a voice interview via the discord. Contact me (Loric), The_Valeyard, or Lawnboy to set up an interview.

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice interview I am pleased to approve Ellandra for entry to Candarion.

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Baron

alt text

• Baron

Background

Kaligos is a land of darkness and monsters. Founded by a Helian expat, Kaligos is a blending of Helian tradition and culture with the native population of Selk. The Six Gods are present among some former Helians, but a new form of magic has been found and intense study is underway! The Selk practice a lifestyle-religion known as Selkine, which has a heavy emphasis on beast and nature spirits.

Kaligos is still a young realm, but I hope you'll consider joining me!
    I'm also Aron on the discord if you need more info.

Kaligos Offer

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

Currently in the process of rewriting the core fundamentals of my realm, certain ideas such as my magic system are being especially revised. Character origins, beastly threats, realm history and more are all on the list. Join me now to help, and have a permanent effect on the future of Ostaria!

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassal to keep you company while I am away 🙂

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• @bryson3842 I've decided to join Obrexia!
    Thank you everyone for the recruitment offers!

Users

Topics