Application for gotharer

• Baron

The world was spinning and all Ikram could see was fog. The weight of his armor now felt crushing and he fell to his knees as his strength faded. The clatter of falling arms and baggage rang out through the haze. The journey had clearly taken the same toll on the others. He sucked in air through ragged breaths as he tried to get his bearings. At last, the spinning began to slow. Ikram clutched the shaft of his halberd, planted it in the dirt, and lifted himself to his feet.

He glanced behind him and saw a mass of crumpled forms. Only a few had taken to their feet as he had. The fog began to dissipate and Ikram got the first glimpse of his new surroundings. A vast stretch of water lay on both sides and behind. Ahead was a sprawling field and one concerned-looking man wielding a hoe like a spear. Certainly not Azvar, Ikram mused.

“I mean you no harm, brother,” Ikram said, waving his hand slowly to try and assuage the man’s fears. It seems he did not know the Azvari tongue as he thrust his hoe menacingly towards Ikram in response. The farmer took a moment to look over Ikram’s shoulder and saw dozens of others rising to their feet. His eyes widened and he fled. Ikram tried to step forward, but his legs were still too weak to follow.

“Ayla! Ayla! Get the town guard! Arcos is being invaded!” he cried as he ran. Ikram shook his head and slowly turned to face the others. Most had found their strength now, with a few already standing at attention.

“Welcome to our new world, brothers and sisters!” Ikram declared, “Let us begin our work.”

Hey everybody,

My name is Erik (AKA gotharer AKA Arcel) and I live in the US (EST). Some of you know me from my brief time in Aldemeria and from Hermertia before that. For those that don’t know me, I’ve run the gamut of world/lore-building in Minecraft on other servers. I’ve built a ton, planned lore events, managed wikis, and written a fair bit of lore. I’ve been getting that itch again, so here I am.

Here are a few screenshots of past builds (got a new computer recently so I don’t have a lot of my old screenshots):

https://i.imgur.com/jiKNQJM.png
    https://i.imgur.com/gM2uFb7.png
    https://i.imgur.com/HgS2RZi.png

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

I really like your lore as well, and your screenshots look great! Though I doubt we would be able to canonize it as it currently stands.

• Baron

It's not an actual invasion of Arcos. It is just some people in armor showing up out of nowhere and a confused guy thinking the worst. There is a whole lot more to their story that I'm cooking up, but it's not quite ready yet.

Favorite color: I'm a turquoise man
    Favorite races: I usually do stuff with human races, though I do like myself some Orc and dwarf
    Understanding progression: I read through the charter and have a pretty good idea of how it works
    Favorite biome: I prefer hilly biomes like mountains or mega taiga
    Favorite wood: #spruceordie

• Minister Duke

Well, with that I will give you your first vote! 1/5

• Viscount

vote 2/5

• Count

my question: If accepted, do we put you at the top end of the family tree, or the bottom end, under whoever takes you as a vassal, and is this going to end up creating some kind of looping time travel paradox thing?

anyway, have a 3rd vote.

• Baron

4th vote welcome

• Baron

Have my vote. 5/5

• Baron

After a satisfactory voice interview I am pleased to approve Gotharer for entry to Candarion.

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

Currently in the process of rewriting the core fundamentals of my realm. Character origins, beastly threats, realm history and more are all on the list. Join me now to help, and have a permanent effect on the future of Ostaria!

I think your second build picture is gorgeous, and I fully trust that you're a brilliant worldbuilder. I truly think you and I could do some brilliant things together.

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassal to keep you company while I am away 🙂

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 🙂

• Count

alt text

• Baron

Thank you everyone for the offers! After speaking with each of you, I have decided to join Ornthas!

Users

Topics