Sex: Male

Character Info

Name: Elrindr
    Nicknames: White Warrior, Echo
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Height: 1.9 Meters (6 Ft 4 In)

Character Biography:
    (I'll try to keep this short, I promise)

Elrindr was born to a Roaming Tribe of people, who mostly hunted and foraged for food. Not having the ease of town life, his people were no stranger to hard work, grief, and danger. Having grown up in this hard life, Elrindr had developed as a strong, sturdy young man, and by the age of 14, was allowed to join the men on a hunting party, one year earlier than normal customs permitted.

The trip proved a success, and most men carried several bodies of medium sized game back to the camp. The exception to this was Elrindr who carried only a single body. Over his shoulders, he carried the body of a White Stag, a legendary creature who's mere presence shined good fortune on the tribe's hunting ability. Having been singled out and chosen by the Stag, both Elrindr and the beast fought in a contest of strength, the victor to be decided by the death of his opponent, and the reward to be a life-debt. The battle was tough, but Elrindr had won, and he joyously boasted the creature.

However, even as the Boy celebrated, his volume reached far less friendly ears. Unbeknownst to the hunting party, the hills they walked were littered with corpses. Corpses that could still move. In what seemed like an instant, the group was entirely surrounded by revenanti, the bodies of the dead, inhabited by damned souls, and those cursed or bewitched to remain on Candarion forever. Hands sprung from the ground, swords and shields bashed and slashed. Fear and chaos enveloped the once exuberant group. During the melee, Elrindr was struck in the temple by the rusted pommel of one of the revenants. Unconscious, he fell to the ground.

It was at this moment that the spirit of the White Stag, having sensed the presence of such foul creatures near the young human, returned to its own body, and carried the boy far from the battle. Having fulfilled it's life debt by saving the boy, it vanished, leaving only a large, white tree.

Elrindr woke many moons later to discover that an old hermit had discovered him, and rescued him from the elements, slowly nursing him back to health. The old man was shocked that the boy couldn't remember anything but a White Creature, and a White Tree. The old man named the boy "Echo" as in the echo of a memory that you know is there, but can't fully recall. The Old Man took Echo in, and taught him about everything he was knowledgeable about, even magic. He taught Echo about energy transferance, and how to make fire.
    he taught him how to bind sand into cubes to prevent it from spreading. He even taught Echo the art of Alchemy.

After the Old Man passed, Echo sought to learn more about Magic, and about energy transferance, in the hopes to restore his lost memory. While many of his discoveries were useless to his main goal. there were a very select few that he found interesting. He intends to study these phenomena more, and hope that they yield promising results.

BUILD IMAGES (IMGUR ALBUM) [Added by Mimo as Echo had uploading issues]:

CLICK HERE Y'ALL

• Baron

Quite a good example of lore. Do you have any builds to go along with your application? Screenshots, YouTube videos, etc?

• Commoner

@Iokastos
    I do, but most of them are in Bedrock, as it's been a more accessible version for me to play until recently. I'll take a few screencaps and post them.

• Baron

There are a few standard questions we like to ask all the new applicants.
    What's your favorite color?
    favorite fantasy races?
    favorite minecraft wood?
    favorite biome to build in?
    I like your lore and I think your writing would be a good fit with us. We just need some quick building demonstrations to gauge your level. Good luck with the application process 🙂

• Commoner

@Iokastos

This is an awesome storage system I developed using some mechanics specific to the Bedrock
    edition's Redstone ( so I can't do this on the server sorry) it uses a redcoder toggle switch powered by a lectern to choose the row of chests that matches the input from the lectern.

This is the Lectern control circuit, and can work in the Java Edition.

I posted all of the screenshots to Imgur just view my profile to see them all!

Ps. Sorry this took so long, i had to take a lot of screen shots!

[Edit} I realized the imgur was broken. it should link to my profile properly now x 2

• Commoner

@Alexrk
    My favorite color is actually a pretty weird one. It's specific to cars and other metallic colors. The Metallic Wine Red, with the gold flecks in it is by far my favorite. Its a red so deep that it looks black at night, but is very clearly red if you shine a light on it.

My favorite fantasy race is actually the Dwarves. Sure the elves can build beautiful things, but the precision Dwarves must have to perfectly carve out their kingdom is amazing, in any fantasy franchise.

I don't have a Favorite wood per se, However I do tend to favor Spruce. (also, I abhor birch)

My favorite biome is a split between the extreme hills/mountains biomes. I like building homes inside of mountains and cliffs.

Also, Thank you!

• Baron

Bump, their pics have been added

• Baron

Ill give you the first vote, 1/5.

• Baron

2/5

And my axe!

• Viscount

Vote 3/5

• Baron

Here is my vote! 4/5

• Baron

5/5 contact applications ministry for voice interview

• Baron

After a satisfactory interview, I have approved Echotree for entry.

Congratulations

Liege offers may now commence

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

Currently in the process of rewriting the core fundamentals of my realm, certain ideas such as my magic system are being especially revised. Character origins, beastly threats, realm history and more are all on the list. Join me now to help, and have a permanent effect on the future of Ostaria!

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassal to keep you company while I am away 🙂

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 🙂

• Baron

Background

Kaligos is a land of darkness and monsters. Founded by a Helian expat, Kaligos is a blending of Helian tradition and culture with the native population of Selk. The Six Gods are present among some former Helians, but a new form of magic has been found and intense study is underway! The Selk practice a lifestyle-religion known as Selkine, which has a heavy emphasis on beast and nature spirits.

Kaligos is still a young realm, but I hope you'll consider joining me!
    I'm also Aron on the discord if you need more info.

Kaligos Offer

• Commoner

After reviewing several Realms, I have found the Lore surrounding the Realm of Ostaria to be the most to my liking. I apologize to other Lieges, and do declare, with the utmost sincerity, that all Realms are amazing, it's simply my personal preference.
    I do so humbly accept Darius's Gracious offer to become a vassal of Ostaria.

Users

Topics