Application: El_Raymondo

• Good evening, my Lords and Ladies

I believe my name to be Raymond but I must beg for your forgiveness as I do not remember. In the past I think I was a merchant, or a cartographer or… Regardless, I travelled a lot. I wish I could reveal more about my past but alas I am unable to.

I still maintain some vague interests, vestiges of my past perhaps, or maybe new things entirely. When I look in the mirror, I see that my eyes are blue and my ears are pointed - perhaps then this gives you a clue as to who I actually am.

I do not ask much, merely a chance for a new start. A place where I can go and make a new life for myself. I hope you take my request into consideration.

With indebted thanks,
    Raymond

Hey! I’m Liam Raymond though I’d prefer to be called Ray. I was previously a member of both Hermertia and Aldemeria, leaving sometime around late 2017.
    I am currently 19, living in the UK, and my Minecraft username is El_Raymondo.
    I have been playing Minecraft for about the past 7 or 8 years, and as mentioned before have played on servers in the past with members of this community.

As a Minecrafter and worldbuilder I take my inspiration from medieval Europe and fantasy, mainly the looks of late Anglo-Saxon England, Elizabethan England, Renaissance Italy, etc., and for fantasy inspiration from Fable, the Elder Scrolls, and the like.

When I’m not playing games I am either in lectures for uni or hanging out with friends, or sleeping.

A collection of builds in my current survival

Though not related to Minecraft, here’s some examples of my worldbuilding experience:
    An infographic on a country that is totally not based off of the UK™
    A map of said country (both of these are nearly two years old)
    A post-apocalyptic future scenario for the UK
    My most recent public map

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

The pics you provided were quite pleasant, and your writing isn't half bad either ;p. Soon as you answer these questions you will have my vote.

1. Red
    2. Elf, human, mixed, other, I'm flexible 😛
    3. Yes, I mostly understand it and have gone through the Charter
    4. Plains, though Taiga is a close second
    5. Dark oak, though I prefer to use realistic materials in my builds (so if there's no dark oak forests nearby then only the very wealthy would use it)

Thanks!

• Minister Duke

Well then you have my vote! 1/5
    Also if you don't mind me asking how come you left aldermeria?

• Baron

I remember you!

Easiest vote I ever did give 2/5

• Baron

Here's my vote, 3/5

• Baron

Here ya go! 4/5

• Baron

5/5 welcome back

• Baron

Welcome back!

Users