New Member Application: Albanean

• Pershendetje ! Sorry... you don't seem to be an Illyrian tribe member?? .... mmm. Where's Illyria you say?!

Let me explain then fellow traveler. Illyria is a grand capital in the west, full of culture, science, strong warriors, and deadly assassins.

I am proud to be part of the later on the list. I am Albanean, elite warrior looking to help Illyria further reach out and explore the world. My mission is to bring back riches and knowledge to my nation.

Me kupton?.. ah sorry my native tongue always pokes through. I saw a glimpse of your mighty nation and would like to formally apply for entry. I believe I can bring great strength, and help protect your citizen with my stay. Sadly my time in the army has not left me with much builder capability, but I can place a stone were pointed! Anyways I hope you grant me safe entry into your realm, tu gjate jeta! (Long Life!)

Hello everyone, my name is Art. Minecraft name is Albanean, (elbenien on discord) I am currently 24 and live in the United States (Eastern Time). I have been playing MC on and off for the past 10 years or so... mostly single player but have walked through servers and multiplayer aspects. This server definitely caught my attention with the world building lore, and would like to bring my own character and world into yours.

As a married man, I wont be able to game on the weekends to much. On the other hand my mornings Mon-Fri are always available. Would love to help write the setting and characters, I love the building of worlds. Especially bringing a history aspect to the world.

Thank you for your time ! Hope to see you soon and tell you more about Illyria on the server!

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Hello Bryson !
    To answer some of your questions:

• Favorite color is Red
    • Race is interesting. I love playing of the human race for their weakness of mortality but like to mix in demi-gods to create a great warrior. Elves as well are interesting in their elegance and wisdom. Those two stand out to me the most.
    • Always willing to learn any server rules and progression settings.
    • Mountain is my favorite as it plays into the role of Illyria (Eagles of the Mountain)
    • Birch and Dark oak will help with contrast but there is just a special place in my heart for the warmness of Spruce.

• Count

Could we get some build pictures? If you don't have any old builds available, could you throw something together in creative to just show your build style. As the nobles read through and vote on apps, they are thinking in terms of whether you will be a good fit for their realm, and build style is a big part of that.

• Baron

Greetings Albanean,

As said by my colleagues I too would like to see some build pictures. I'll reserve voting until then

Great application otherwise

• Here is an older build I did as part of a server with many older buildings.
    I love the castle setting and something I pulled heavily for in my character set-up !
    Check it out:
    https://imgur.com/a/diC3TIg

In the meantime I will probably play on creative building some ideas for castles... just have to find the right mountain 😜

• Prince

Nice builds, take my rare vote.

1/5

• Minister Duke

I will give you another vote, 2/5

• Baron

3/5 nice castle

• Baron

4/5 Here ya go

• Baron

5/5, have fun

• Minister Duke

Due to this applicant having left the discord for more than 30 days, this application is now closed. Please feel free to reapply at any time.

Users

Topics