Application: Arvein

• (deleted)

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• @bryson3842

Favorite color is red. It used to be blue but overtime it turned to red.

I... Assume you mean fantasy. In that case, the Undead have always piqued my interest. Liches, Demons, etc.

Yes. I believe I do have one, the server's lore is built on player progression, instead of being laid out beforehand, which is something I really appreciate.

Plains, or Mega Taigas. Plains offer me with really nice caves to get myself started in, and mountains that are found inside them sometimes make for great hobbit holes. As for Mega Taigas, giant wooded gloomy wilderness where it can rain AND snow? Its like this biome was made for me.

Spruce. Spruce is such a nice wood for how it serves as a jack of all trades in my build. It looks great with almost whatever I put them with.

• Count

Hey there,
    Your app looks pretty good, but I would like to see one or 2 more build pictures before I vote in favor. Even something small from creative would be enough. I can kind of get an idea of how you build from the firelink shrine video, but as that is a mined out style build, its hard to get a feel of how you would build something like a house above ground. The PvP videos were fun to watch, but as this server is geared around building settlements rather than PvP, a few build pics would be much more helpful in gauging your build style.

Users

Topics