Application: BigDominion

• Woah! Where am I ? this isn't Odima ? last thing I remember I was ambushed by several warriors... What is this new body... did I die in that battle? Is this reincarnation? Well I guess I have to become who I was in my old life and restore the name of Darius, I must have to climb the ranks again as a peaseant then become a mighty warrior/tradesmen who created the land of Odima. I miss Odima with its bountiful resources structured city plan and mixed culture, I must have been murdered by my brother who was always jealous of my success. None of that matters now, I must share the culture of my past life and learn the ways of the new culture of this world!

Hi,
    My name is Deshaun, I'm 24 and I've in NYC. My Minecraft username is BigDominion.
    I forgot when the last time I played Minecraft was but I recently started back up and learned all the basic mechanics of the new updates. I have played a lot of other fantasy games such as World of Warcraft and Black Desert Online which is why I was attracted to this fantasy aspect of the server. Outside of Minecraft I'm a Single guy living in NYC going to college to get a better job than I currently have, I love sports and exercise so discipline is the motto.
    (sorry I have no past examples of builds)
    Thanks for reading my application.

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

If you could make some builds real quick in creative, we just want to see a baseline of where you are at

• Count

I too would like to see some build pictures before voting. Votes arent withheld if someone is a bad builder or anything, we just like to see where you're at, and how your style will fit in with perspective lieges.

Users

Topics