KlevinTheNator's Application

• Esquire

Hail fellows, well met.

I am Elandi of Natoria. I was apprenticed to the great Rakue Nar'chani. Among the Natorii, a Rakue is one who represents the royal authority in our humble towns. I had only learnt but a part of his teachings, when our little town and Natoria were met and conquered by a strange people.

They were massive warriors, wild mountain-men who had come to pillage. They rode huge beasts that dwarfed our gentle swine. Natoria could not stand against them. When they reached our town, we fled. Some of us survived but many of our dear friends were murdered, trampled under charging beasts or cleaved with savage axes. The luckier ones had horses or time to gather belongings.

We decided to come to Candarion, having heard of its hospitality and security. Shelter us and we will be indebted to you. Prove to be men of stout hearts and honour and I will be proud to serve you.

Fortune be with you,
    Elandi

IGN: KlevinTheNator
    Time Zone: Sydney, NSW (GMT+11)

Hi guys,

My name is Kelvin and I live in Sydney, Australia. I've always been looking for this kind of server, based around building and realms. I have experience with many whitelisted vanilla small servers and have spent some time trying out minigame/PvP servers. I've been playing on and off since update 1.7, or 2013.
    Out of 10, I'd say my building skill is 8. I mainly focus on medieval/rustic style building although I can also build in oriental and modern style. Here's a few pictures of some builds:
    https://imgur.com/a/vh65z7A

I'm ok with lore I guess. I tried reading The Silmarillion and gave up after a few chapters. Tried it later and it took me months to finish. As for building in Candarion, I'm happy to build according to other people's lore, that way I don't need to worry. Also I have a bit of worldbuilding experience from my survival worlds.

In my spare time I'm learning the guitar, read novels and improving my cooking.
    Thanks for reading.

• Viscount

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Esquire

@Darius
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)? Green and blue
    What type of races are you most interested in? Probably humans and maybe elves.
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server? Roughly, more builds and lore => higher ranks, higher ranks => your own realm and vassals
    What's your favorite biome to build in? Giant Tree Taiga. Massive trees create an awesome atmosphere, great to build in.
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft? Spruce, of course. Looks good with every material.

• Minister Duke

I think I shall give you your first vote 1/5

• Baron

Love the builds and your responses, have my vote! 🙂

2/5

• Baron

Heres my vote, 3/5

• Baron

4/5 here ya go

• Baron

I vote in favour, 5/5.

• Baron

When can we get an interview for this Aussie?

• Viscount

After a satisfactory interview I am approving Kelvin for entry to Candarion.

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer to you vassalage to Ostaria! Ostaria is an empire of six nations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and divine beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, magical anomalies, a complex divine ladder, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd so like.

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassals to keep you company while I am away 🙂

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 🙂

• Esquire

Thank you everyone for your kind offers. I hereby accept @bryson3842's offer to join Obrexia.

Users

Topics