PhoinixPhotia

• Hello, I am PhoinixPhotia. It means Phoenix Fire in Greek, I am not Greek it is just symbolic of fresh start and passion towards a new home. I have played Minecraft on and off for years but only strongly since 1.13. My real name is Michael McCormick, 30 years old and I am a student at Full sail university Studying Video game design, online bachelor degree. So I spend a lot of time tinkering in Unity 3D, Learning Blender and Maya, and studying the mechanics of video games. This all contributes to why I love playing Minecraft, It is different than building 3d models or designing a world in a game engine, it’s relaxing and fun to build up a world brick by brick.

After studying a bit of the lore on the Realms of Candarion I imagine my character Persona will take a whole new form but I wanted to share who Phoinix was on other worlds (It will become more clear with some of my old build pictures).
    PhoinixPhotia, Astromancer from the End lead his people into the overworld after a menacing army in giant disk shaped craft descended upon their home. Peace was not their goal, only the riches and resources of their lands. They found safety through the portal and began to rebuild their great city but of course it was only a matter of time before the invaders caught up with them. This time they chose to hide underground and fortify their home in hopes that the invaders would eventually move on.

I also found some other question suggestions I thought I would answer.
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)? Purple most of all, but I am quite fond of green.
    What race do you like to roleplay/world build in? It depends on the world, khajit was my favorite in skyrim but usually elves depending on the lore. Twi’lek however is my favorite among the Starwars Universe.
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server? Indeed, I have also saved a copy of the charter onto my computer.
    What fantasy world would you say you are most inspired by? Actually, I am most Inspired by real world ancient city’s such as teotihuacan, mayan temples, machu picchu, puma punku and many more.
    What's your favorite biome to build in? Variants of Plains or Taigas are usually where I land myself.
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft? I love to build with dark oak and use other other stones or woods as accents. But as you will see in the upcoming pictures It does depend on the theme of the area I am building in then I will use various concretes, terracotta, and glass appropriate to the design.

Mind you, these aren't finished build's. Just some pictures I have from along the way. Hope you enjoy!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Baron

Awesome builds! Love the theme of purple. Well done answering the questions, could you elaborate a bit more on Phoinix's story?

• Minister Duke

Would like some lore, but I shall give you a vote 1/5

• Phoinix ended up being lost, no amount of star energy or divination was able to help him save his people. He trained his warriors the best he could, prepaired the villagers, and tried his hardest till the very end. The overwhelming numbers the invaders came with was just too much and every single villager and child had died. All he could do was watch as they abducted the cattle and drained the earth of its resources.
    Through everything however he was still alive, so he studied the invaders and learned their technology so that some day if he found a new home he could pass that to them.
    So he waited and when earth was bare, void of any sounds of life, he gathered the knowledge and stories of his people. Setting out with only what he could carry he went in search of people, anyone he could warn about what happened to everyone he had loved.

Alas a vast nation had been found, so here stands Phoinix Photia willing to share what he has learned and build along side you.

I am glad you guys enjoyed some of my old builds, that means a lot me.

• Viscount

vote 2/5

• Baron

vote 3/5

• Baron

Vote 4/5

• Baron

I love your builds! 5/5.

• Baron

Hey Phoinix,

youve received all 5 votes

congratulations!

Have you joined our discord? If not you'll need to join and arrange for a voice application: https://discordapp.com/invite/E9RaEzp

Once in the discord just make yourself known and ping the ApplicationsMinistry members to arrange your interview

• Will do! Thank you all, it really means a lot to me!

• Esquire

This post is deleted!

• Baron

After a satisfactory interview I am approving PhoenixPhotia's application.

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Baron

alt text

• Baron

Background

Kaligos is a land of darkness and monsters. Founded by a Helian expat, Kaligos is a blending of Helian tradition and culture with the native population of Selk. The Six Gods are present among some former Helians, but a new form of magic has been found and intense study is underway! The Selk practice a lifestyle-religion known as Selkine, which has a heavy emphasis on beast and nature spirits.

Kaligos is still a young realm, but I hope you'll consider joining me!
    I'm also Aron on the discord if you need more info.

Kaligos Offer

• I would like to join Mimo in Kisaevin. Was reading the lore and talked a bit, it sounds really good!

Users

Topics