Application: The Mysterious Vendor

• Hey, so I'm not a fan of sharing much about myself IRL, but I'm 19, female, live in the Denver timezone, and my username is Mystery_Vendor. I've been playing Minecraft for a while, and I've done world building for discord roleplay servers for a while.

The Mysterious Vendor is not well known. No known name, religion, home, or anything really. They claim to come from where the world ends and nothing begins. They appear almost randomly, offering strange deals for peculiar items. They seem directionless, yet their dealings all point to a large project. They claim to serve Masters, that they are but a single piece of a much larger puzzle. Their face is hidden by a mask carved from a skull. Some claim that The Vendor is Female, or that they have found a base belonging to them, but none of this has been proven. They desire nothing for themselves, as their will is not their own.

Unfortunately, I only have a few pictures from a few years back, since I recently had my hard drive corrupt, and only a few screenshots were saved to my Google drive
    2020-01-28_16.55.01.png 2020-01-28_16.54.50.png 2020-01-28_16.54.38.png 2020-01-28_16.55.47.png 2020-01-28_16.55.21.png 2020-01-28_16.55.14.png 2020-01-28_16.55.08.png 2020-01-28_16.56.01.png

• Baron

Hey Vendor! There are a few standard questions we like to ask all the new applicants.
    What's your favorite color?
    favorite fantasy races?
    favorite minecraft wood?
    favorite biome to build in?
    favorite flavor of pizza?

• @Iokastos my favorite colour is either gold or a deep, vibrant purple.
    My favorite wood Log is acacia because the bark is grey, but for planks I prefer spruce.
    My favorite fantasy races are Elves and their variants, and Exos from destiny
    I really like extreme hills, floating islands or any of the more bizzare/rare biomes, but I like all of them.
    My favorite pizza is a none pizza with left beef.

• Minister Duke

I will give you your first vote. 1/5. Great lore!

• Baron

Very nice and mysterious. 2/5 votes

• Baron

I like what I see. I'll give you a third vote 3/5

• Baron

This is a great application! 4/5

• Baron

Awesome! 5/5

• Baron

After a satisfactory interview I am approving Mystery_vendors application

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Baron

alt text

• Baron

Hello Mystery!

I'd like to invite you to join the realm of Koh- I think with your background in trading that you'd find the culture welcoming- Koh is a merchant republic governed from the capital in Bar Hamiri where traders like yourself hock exotic trinkets from across the seas!

If you've got more questions or want a tour ingame feel free to message me in Discord!

• Baron

Background

Kaligos is a land of darkness and monsters. Founded by a Helian expat, Kaligos is a blending of Helian tradition and culture with the native population of Selk. The Six Gods are present among some former Helians, but a new form of magic has been found and intense study is underway! The Selk practice a lifestyle-religion known as Selkine, which has a heavy emphasis on beast and nature spirits.

Kaligos is still a young realm, but I hope you'll consider joining me!
    I'm also Aron on the discord if you need more info.

Kaligos Offer

• Minister Duke

Due to this applicant having not chosen a liege within 30 days of their interview, this application is now closed.

Users

Topics