Application: Duke_Ironhelm

• ugh, what is this? where am I? why is the sun so bright? where is my helmet? That dratted Sorcerer, I'll have his..

Oh! Hello there! I'm so sorry, would be be so kind as to let me know where it is that this is exactly?

Hmmm

Right, ok

Hmmph

Looks like I'm stuck here then, at least until the sky falls on my head. Thank you kind stranger.

This may be a new land, with strange new peoples, but I shall begin a grand new adventure. Great thing I shall build, greater things shall I see, and greater people I shall meet!

But first, a new helmet I must find!

Heya! I generally go by Duke, I'm 22 and live in the UK, my Minecraft username is Duke_Ironhelm. I've been playing minecraft for probably around 9 years now. I've done quite a bit of medieval/fantasy building, and would love to create some new parts of your world. I'm more of a fan of building than creation of large amounts of lore, a little is important for creating a place that feels like it fits into it's world, but I've never really done much more than that.

Other than minecraft I've recently been enjoying Dirt Rally 2.0 and The Talos Principle. I also do some 3D modeling and Pixel art occasionally.

Some examples of things I have built: https://imgur.com/a/lSTu8aD

• Baron

Hey Duke! There are a few standard questions we like to ask all the new applicants.
    What's your favorite color?
    favorite fantasy races?
    favorite minecraft wood?
    favorite biome to build in?
    favorite flavor of pizza?

• I don't really have a favorite colour, for me its more about which colours compliment each other, if I had to choose I'd probably go with a nice grey.

My favorite fantasy race is probably dwarves, elaborate underground caverns and fancy decoration is always fun. That said giants can be pretty fun too, the idea of exploring giant structures that were obviously not built for human use is pretty cool.

Spruce is the best wood.

I've probably done most of my building in plains/forest biomes because it's a lot easier, but desert builds and underwater builds can be a lot of fun too, especially after 1.13

Probably anything with bacon on it.

• Baron

I like your builds and the cut of your gib. You have my vote 1/5

• Baron

I also like that prime Gib cut. 2/5.

• Minister Duke

I will give you another vote. 3/5

• Baron

Count me in! Those are some good builds. 4/5

• Count

I'll give you your last vote
    5/5

Now you just need to contact the applications ministry for the voice interview.

• Baron

After a satisfactory interview I am approving Duke Ironhelms application

Congratulations!

Liege offers may now commence

• Baron

alt text

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• Baron

alt text

You are invited to join the realm of the Miktaban! Deep in the deserts of far-off Tiemaqil Shike, sits an ancient library that has stood tall amidst centuries of clan warfare and violence. Will knowledge and faith hold out over hatred and fear? Create your own story in the Miktaban!

If you are interested in a Mesopotamian-inspired desert realm that focuses on in-depth lore, conlanging, and a liege who only barely knows how to play Minecraft lots of independence, then check out our wiki and forum and see if this is the realm for you!

alt text

• Count

alt text

• Baron

You're invited to join Koh! Koh is an east-meets-west realm of traders and great forests- you will find that travel is restricted to the waterways and the republican ideals make rising through the ranks possible! Message me if you'd like more info in discord or ingame!

• I have chosen Ornthas. Obrexia

Thank you for the other offers, and Bryson for your tour, it was great to visit and learn a bit about Obrexia, even if I'm not staying

I am staying 🙂

Users

Topics