Deus' Application

• The start of the battle was hectic, it always was, Lord above I loved it. and it was very nice to be able to fight against the heathens again after the failure of the last crusade I was a part of, though it was very profitable with a total of netting me a full suit of chain with metal bands along with a few monks for me.

Oh! funny how time flies, it feels like i was just at the start of the battle, but we've nearly entered melee with the enemies, the arrows in my shield wont help me with the encumbrance unfortunately, hrm. Before he even took the first swing the knight in front of me- was his name Geoffre or Geoff?- was cut down by an axe, all better for me to slay another Saracen. I take a step forward, blocking the attack with my shield while using the momentum of the step to get my sword halfway through the mans chest cavity, the smell of blood, piss, and shit was already in the air, and as I turned to another blasphemer

I was here

Hello! I normally go by either wabez or Deus, and I am 17, and in the most pacific of pacific time zone(s). I already played on other minecraft servers (although they are fairly small or shut down) like GoMinecraft or that one hermitcraft-based one with the enchanted apple logo. I am unfortunately not too good at building, but i do have commitments and wiling to take in some critiques or advice. i never really took screenshots of my builds but here's one that I am somewhat proud of on a now-dead server

(its the one in the background)
    https://imgur.com/w3CLBvY

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

And don't let anyone question my authority as question guy.

• This post is deleted!

• @bryson3842

1. Hate to be an edgelord, but it's grey
    2. Dwarves, I love the 'inventor' shtick and having huge underground cities
    3. if you mean about peasant and knight and stuff then yes
    4. Mountains, especially because of 2
    5. dark oak, it matches with any other and looks great for anything

we'll see

• Prince

Hey there Dues.

I've noticed you lean pretty hard into the meme's and the edgelordy-ness. While there are plenty of people who enjoy a shitpost now and then, and using a meme here and there. We tend to have dedicated channels for that stuff to be used unabashed but in normal conversation in a lot of the channels we'd like to keep that sort of thing to a minimum or non-existent.

Now If its just a way to get to know us and helps you to not feel awkward in a new environment then sure, but I'd like to know that meme's and edge isn't going to be every time you say something in the chat.

• Viscount

What Tywen said ^ , but, you're funny. The edge is certainly something, and you could get along well with people in our shitposting channel.

I like the build you presented. More members may desire to see more works, as well as perhaps an interior or two before they vote, though I'll get this started.

Vote 1/5

• Baron

After giving it some consideration, I'm going to vote no.

• Baron

I would like to see some more builds before granting my vote. Would you be able to knock something up for us in creative?

• Baron

I will be voting No

• Minister Duke

I am willing to give you a vote as you aren't outright doing anything wrong, but I do suggest that you quite heavily tone done the memes and edginess. Brings the total count to 0/5 accounting for no votes.

• Baron

I feel that of given the option you could restrict yourself to other channels. Do you think you could provide some more pictures of builds, as Vale said?

Users

Topics