Saint’s New Application

• Caves. Full of horror, despair, and tragedy. But if one can overcome their fear of the cold abyss below, you may come out alive with something greater than that fear. Wealth. Gold, diamonds, iron; those who can acquire the most of these valuable items will be the ones who control the world.
    The power of wealth is immeasurable and I will be the one who tames its vast capacity for control. At least that’s what I thought. I left my dear home of Cupiditas at the young age of 15 scouring the world for the richest deposits of minerals. I was good at it too. I had acquired a never ending stash of gold and diamond but I yearned for more. And that’s when I found it.
    Deep below the earth of Obrexia I found the entrance to an ancient and evil place. One where my deepest desires could be realized if I could conquer its depths. So I trudged through the muck and the mire of the forgotten labyrinth eager to increase my wealth with whatever artifacts I could find inside. Enchanted diamonds and golden apples were thrown to the wayside as I became entranced with the gut feeling of something greater the deeper I went. That’s when I found it. Something I had never seen nor heard of before. Oh but I knew it’s name, we all know it quite well.
    It was the pure embodiment of greed. At that point my lust for wealth overcame my fear and I rushed towards my destiny. Before I knew it, my skin began to dry and flake as my muscles atrophied. The very flesh rotted from my body and flung to the floor as I ran faster and faster until all that remained was the clothes on my back and my skeleton hunched over acting as though it was dry heaving. Of course there was nothing that could come out even if I had wanted it to. But I was finally there, I could take all the wealth in the world and rule as its master. Destiny had a much darker plan in store for me, however.
    As I looked up at my prize I realized that it was no more than a shiny rock, glistening with condensation. My own greed caused me to be stripped of my very being leaving me a monster in a dark cavern of old. I can’t go back to the home I once knew anymore so I stay here. Cold and alone doomed to destroy all those who come for my wealth.
    How long has it been? I’m not exactly sure as I’ve long since forgotten my name. Those foolish enough to enter my dungeon have referred to me by many monikers. Greed, el Diablo, death... but it seems my most common name is Saint. Fitting names for a soul cursed as I have been.

What’s up, my name is tanner and my account name is WildWhiteRice. You can call me whichever it don’t bother me one bit. I’m a 19 year old male and 6’2. I live in eastern standard time and currently own a small server I occasionally play on with Bryson and some others. Similar to Bryson, I used to write my own novels however due to balancing work and school I would quickly fall behind and lose interest. But with an entire server at my back I’m sure I can easily keep interested with the plethora of things going on around me. Alhough I will most likely not be able to spend much time on maybe a max of up to 3-4 hours a week online if I’m lucky as I work almost everyday and study when I’m not working as stated earlier. I also played DND with Bryson when he dm’ed for awhile

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• @bryson3842
    My favorite colors are black and blue. I like the aesthetic of the undead and necromancy, however, I find the usefulness of tank races like orcs and Goliath’s to be more favorable. My favorite biomes to build in are snowy tundras and dark oak forests. My favorite wood type is dark oak wood but the new warped nether wood is a close second.

• <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JgSCuCt" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/JgSCuCt"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

here are the pictures I forgot

• https://imgur.com/a/JgSCuCt

and here are the actual pictures cause I am big dumb

• Baron

I'll give you my vote, I would've preferred the build post be attached to your original post but at least you provided them.

1/5 votes acquired, good luck.

• Viscount

vote 2/5

• @Loric
    Thanks a bunch. Yea sorry I had just got into class and ended up forgetting to attach them.

• @Darius
    Thank you very much.

• Baron

vote 3/5!

• Minister Duke

I would have preferred to give my vote first, but I didn't want to because he forgot the pics, but i shall give my vote now. 4/5

• @Iokastos
    Thanks a lot!

• Baron

5/5. This is an excellent app and I enjoyed your imgur album

• @bryson3842
    Thank you kind sir

• @Tioteche
    Thanks I wanted to try and include as much detail as possible.

• Baron

Not that it is necessary at this point but I would like to provide my vote as well! (6/5 if the count matters). I enjoyed your builds and application very much!

• @Ielis
    Thanks a lot! I did most of the build in survival the only creative I did was the iron bars and some of the Stone work.

• Baron

Hey Saint

You've received all the necessary votes. Congratulations!

We now need to arrange a short voice interview on discord.

Have you joined our discord yet? Heres the link if not: https://discordapp.com/invite/E9RaEzp

Please send our Applications Ministry a message to arrange the interview and we will progress your application

• Viscount

After a successful voice interview, Saint has been approved for the server.

Liege offers may now commence.

Welcome!

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

Users

Topics