Alric Tedronai for Minister of Justice

• Count

I'm announcing my candidacy for the Minister of Justice.

• Count

As I have a competitor now, I figured I should put a little more into why I would like to run for Justice Minister.

I have been fairly invested in our legal system and trying to make it fair, so everybody can give their opinion and be heard prior to voting. I tried and failed to get this passed on the last server, but with the new charter I was able to see this done. I will fight for a democratic result, even if that result is not something I'm in favor of personally. I believe as a community, we can work anything out with civil discussion and a fair legal system.

I'm also well versed with all the changes that came after the Fishening, as I was one of the five members of the Charter Creation Committee who worked to rewrite the charter and fix its many flaws.

With this new legal system, I don't foresee any problems in the near future, but If I am called on to be an arbiter in a criminal or civil case, I will do my best to be fair and impartial, and if found guilty, I will ensure the potential punishments are proportional to the offense committed.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to leave them here or PM me, and I will be happy to answer them.

Users

Topics