Loric's Shop

• Baron

Hola gente, welcome to the Loric shop. Ever wanted something commissioned but you don't feel like doing it yourself or you can't? Well you've come to the right place! (I don't do everything...)

Artworks:
    Maps - For a commission fee of 1 dub of material (I decide) you can have a map of wherever you want. Whether it be the your realm or some backass region in the middle of nowhere, I'll do it!

Crests - You know those forum/discord profile pictures you see? Yeah, I've done some of them. For the low fee of FREE, you yourself can have a crest. You can request up to 2 crest at a time for one order. And keep in mind, since this is free, that I might take a bit of time before I finish it.

Minecraft Skins - I accept these only occasionally. One order at a time. 1.5 dubs of material

(I DO NOT ACCEPT OTHER ARTWORK COMMISSIONS OUT OF THIS, ANY ARTWORK I DO FOR MYSELF OR FOR OTHER REALMS IS BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO IT)

Minecraft Builds:
    Boats - One newly designed boat will go around 1 chest to a dub. Though if you're looking for revisions or whatnot to a boat that you've designed, prices can range from zero to a half dub of material depending on how much I have to do (I decide). Once you pay for a boat or a revision, there's a warranty of a loric lifetime (or whenever I stop playing MC I guess). So if you want a boat revision or a new boat in the future, then I'll do it for no charge. (what a deal)

I might add more in the future, but these are what I usually do, gracias y hasta mañana!

• Count

Can I commission you to build the rich district of athol in creative? I'm mildly serious. I don't know where to start on the far side of the river

• Baron

This post is deleted!

• Baron

@Alric That sounds fun to do, I'll take a swing after I'm finished with Tywen's boat tweaking

Users

Topics