Application: Est_Miner

• Greetings lords, You can call me Sir. Potter. I am a magician traveling from train platform. I came here seeking a apprentice for my lady Schripper. Shes a amazing magician who knows no boundries for good and evil. Her magic is beyond our knowledge. She has even summoned a devil into this world who flipped everything upside down, expect the gates of Lays tower. Every time you float to the tower, you shall be flipped upside down and continuing your life a normal magician in there. You will be getting Blue magic robes and a nickname as of Blue magician in there. Your first magician stick shall be called NOVA, it can do 8 magic blast till it has to be recharged.
    The Devil had made a deal with Schripper that every 20 years he shall come to the tower and take the dragon soul. It has grown to be a burden for us, as we cannot shout our magical words anymore to make peasants fly off the cliff.
    As a last effort I used the Portal gun to escape the Devils wrath and find shelter in the woods. Now as winter is closing in, the White walker is closing in on me and I need shelter.

Hi, my name is han, im a 22 year old Estonian. I have played minecraft from pre alpha days, the days when minecraft was 5 bucks. I have stopped playing it now, found few new games and working and what not. Now thanks to corona I have picked it up again more. The bees are useless I must say, they should have added in birds for feathers. This thing here is something new for me, I have never had to do a writing build application. But hey, we have to try out new stuff. I also love skateboarding, its a small dream of mine to start a buisness there, so I design skateboard, they dont look too shabby but you know, always a place to improve on. Also english is not my first language but I hope this is understandable enough, I love voice chat more, as I can shout over people and make corrections a lot faster.

Here are the photos of the build:
    https://imgur.com/a/aWsjtLe

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Minister Duke

@Est_Miner said in Answers:

Re: Application: Est_Miner

My favorite color is Darnkess red,
    Favorite race would be caucasian
    I thing you want me to expalain it, but I know there will be a voice application as well, and I would love to explain it there.
    I dislike desert and water, otherwise I can love to build wherever I can as it is a challenge, I do not mind any biomes that much.
    My favorite wood is morning wood, but In terms of color I would say dark oak mixed with spruce.

They also changed the race to Elf in the public chat. I am just bringing it all together back in the application.

• Prince

Going to be a no for me.

Users

Topics