ThunderHuskys application

• apologise in advance it's very late and im just bad lol)

It's been four days since felt the warm embrace of the sun, my gut tells me that she may never rise again. Two winters I've spent in this blasted ship, walking the same deck grows tiresome with same black sails, it can bore even the most loyal to the black fog. As the great moon begins to reach for the heavens it illuminates a dear old friend of mine "LAND HO" I screech as I see the small fragile island of Arcros "Get ready lads for I the great ThunderHusky has finally found what once was home to us. We may have been banished but by following the great comet we have found our way back to this disgusting minuscule place. Ready the hunting hounds as we will feast like Kings tonight, Lorna will be be forgotten once they witness our return." As we near closer to our journeys end I feel a sense of pride.

We have made it

Hey I'm ThunderHusky (or Tom whatever you prefer) I'm 20 years old and I'm very new to servers but iv been playing Minecraft for a couple of years now on varying consoles

I guess I decided to make my character either captain or crew member of the black fog because I've always like the idea of being like captain jack sparrow or Edward kenway (from ac black flag)

I'll be honest with you I'm not the best builder/writer but I hope you still find a place for me somewhere on the server.
    I am currently working on a medieval fortress in creative if you would like to see it I will happily put a screenshot in discord for you to judge, if you need anymore information please don't hesitate to shoot me a message

A build pic build

Sincerely ThunderHusky

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of fantasy races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• @bryson3842 hello to answer your questions
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    Black and darkish green combo.

What type of fantasy races are you most interested in?
    Don't know if it counts but assassin's but if not dwarfs I'm a tiny boi in real life so I relate.

Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    All honesty no I don't but would be interested in learning.

What's your favorite biome to build in?
    Islands or large open plains. Building something in the middle of nothing is always fun.

What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?
    Spruce planks I just like the colour

• Minister Duke

@ThunderHusky I will send you a shortened summary, but I also would encourage you to peruse the charter.

I will also give you your first vote. 1/5

• Baron

Have another, vote 2/5.

• Viscount

Me too 3/5

• Baron

Take my vote 4/5

• Baron

And my Axe! 5/5

• Baron

After completing his interview, @ThunderHusky is now open to liege offers.

• Minister Duke

alt text

alt text

alt text

I would like to extend the offer for you to join me in Obrexia, a land of magic and growth in a turbulent time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or discord.

I am in EST but feel free to message me whenever or every minute until I respond, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some more images can be found here on my imgur.

Join soon and get a free 13.00+ speed horse! Also, I am more than willing to do a tour whenever you want.

• @bryson3842 I would definitely be interested in looking around.

• Prince

alt text

Thank you for your interest in Helios, the Dawn Lands." We are a realm who pride ourselves on vivid story telling and cohesive building. The framework of the Realm is such that stories can come from many avenues and a good story is far more important to me than building without purpose. Hopefully the brief information below, and the more detailed information on the Wiki will peak your interest and you will consider Helios in your search for a realm.

alt text

Background

Helios is a land shaped by the brutality of its surroundings, and the protection of the Gods. Helians are a strong and dependable people who are tempered by horrors that would break lesser peoples, and often does. The Six Gods of Helios shape every aspect of life for Helian people. Sol the chief, Wenna the Gddess of good and light, Lorna the Goddess of dark and secrets, Alkourie the God of war and violence, Omar the God Nature and death, Zayl the God of magic and knowledge.

Helios as a nation was fractured for generations, besieged on all fronts by monsters and violence. Only in the last century have they come together under one banner again. This unification has seen the lands of Helios prosper and grow as trade became safer and more resources could be shared for the common good. None of this could have been done if not for a group of monster slayers known as the Knights Valiant who are blessed by the gods to be holy warriors. If not for them the horrors of the wilds would still be endlessly ravaging the Helian populace. Even with the renewed strength of the Knight Valiant the wilds of Helios are filled with monsters and other horrors and only the strongest and most resourceful have survived through it all.

Expansion looms on the horizon as the Great Houses of Helios finally become fully connected. What form that expansion will come in is unknown, but like anything to do with the warrior Helians it will involve a fair share of violence.

Amenities

• Beacon Quarry
    • Communal Storage
    • Starting Package of basic tools and armor
    • Writing editing and advice

Your Place in it All

I have always felt that Helios is a framework to tell stories. The grim dark of the land can feed uplifting and terrifying tales. Helios is shaped by it's people, and as such character driven storytelling is something that is paramount. While the general application process has you create a character to plop into a realm, Helios implores you to make a native Helian to explore the world with, rather than an outsider who may supremely struggle with the foreign and brutal landscape. While this isn't required it is something that could help to more easily tell stories within the realm.

Builds. As important as the story telling. The land is sprawling and there are ample opportunities to build both small and large scale projects through out the land. Helios has several counties that each sport a unique, yet unified build style and culture. You can spend time in one or perhaps branch out to many. There is no set path in Helios and the goal is to get you invested in the realm either through builds or storytelling (ideally both) Those who stay with Helios in the long term are afforded large amounts of creative control over many projects both building and story so there is a fair amount of progression to be had.

Ultimately what mark you leave on the realm is yours to decide and I, and the other Helian's will be here to help you realize that mark.

Users

Topics