application nateyboi921

• hello i am former king ancarian. i am the last of my kind and i come to seek a new home. my empire was destroyed long ago by the raiders. the took everything from me and i seek revenge.
    i banded together with a group of others who lost everything during the raiders invasion. together we sought out a new home. are travels were long and hard. we lost many on the way. during nights we were robbed by gangs of marauders. are travels took us long and far.
    i finally settled down. i still seek revenge. will you help me rebuild my empire.

hello i'm nate lustg. i'm 17 and from the u.s. my minecraft username is nateyboi921. i've been playing minecraft since 2013 but on x box. i took a small break in 2018 but ive been playing since. i just recently made the switch to java. during my free time i play piano and i bike. thank you for letting me apply and i am looking foward to answer any further questions.

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of fantasy races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

Also, we do need at least a few build pics so that we can see your starting level. They don't need to be amazing, we just need to see some.

• my favorite color is orange
    cenetuars are pretty cool
    no not really
    i like deserts
    spruce wood

i cant get any build pics right now but Tommorow i can send some

• Baron

I do not think this application has been up to the standards of our server. Unless there are improvements to the lore and screenshots are posted, I will not vote in favor of this application.

Users

Topics