Appilcation: Oozoozami

• Commoner

Greetings Lords and Ladies of Candarion,
    Hey, my real name is Daniel and I'm 17 years old, and I live in the PST time zone (Las Vegas, Nevada). My username is Oozoozami. I used to play on Aldemeria and I've been playing Minecraft since 2012. I'm Vegas-born but I grew up in Georgia and moved back to Vegas in 2012. If I'm not hanging around family or friends, I'm usually playing the guitar, watching anime/netflix nowadays, gaming, or taking a walk. I want to join this server for two reasons. Firstly, I love how vast the world building is in this community. Secondly, I usually play on servers that reset their maps every 6 months-1 year so I'd like a place to build in that is semi-permanent, although I know that may change in the future.
    That aside, my character's name is Alexiel Flamli and he grew up in a small village named Privolus. His mother was a partly deaf mid-aged women. She tried her absolute hardest to provide for her child but she could never hide Alexiel from the constant stares and the incessant mocking. Earlier in her life, she studied architecture but that dream died out eventually. His father, cast out from his own land, was an outlander that came looking for work. He was the perfect man; strong, kind yet stern, fair, and humble, these were the attributes Alexiel's mother, Silva, gave to Fatuus. They met under the great tree, Fatum, on a daylit night. Silva, doing her usual morning routine, was sitting under the tree, sketching all door-frames, roofs, and windows; she was ecstatic when it came to how each piece of the puzzle fit together. Fatuus, curious about the world, approached the secluded girl and the rest is a story for another time. Even once Alexiel was born, Fatuus didn't change. This would all change when he started drinking three years into Alexiel's life. He started having out-bursts, partly due to the alcohol and partly because he was frustrated with his life. He started making up lies and eventually even he couldn't tell the difference between the lie and the truth. He was the talk of the town, not only because he was an outlander but because he was a drunk that beat his wife. Even though Fatuus occasionally took out his anger on her, she still loved him with all she had. In Alexiel's early years, everytime he would stand up for his mother or even make the smallest comment, he was also beaten. All he can remember from his early life was how his father constantly manipulated and abused them. When Alexiel was 9 years old, his father died after drinking his night away and mysteriously falling into a river. A young group of teenagers, who had been playing in that forest, found him washed down stream the next morning. The spark in his mother's eyes completely faded away after that incident. Of foreign blood and out in the boonies, he was often bullied by the other children for his name, appearance, and the way he talked. He had a speech impediment and he was bigger, stronger, than the other kids. Growing up, he was often jumped by 3 or 4 kids at a time, jealous of how he looked, weirded out by the way he talked, and afraid of how different he looked compared to them. Home life was stale but Silva still, although scarcely, provided for her child. Once Alexiel turned of age, he set off into the world, determined to leave everything behind him and become a skillful architect like his mother. He traveled to the nearest port town, which happened to only be half a day's walk, and stowed away on a ship, as he had no money to pay with. Once the ship finally ceased, he found himself in the land of Candarion.

Builds:
    https://imgur.com/2QDjsxr
    https://imgur.com/qKslVTE
    https://imgur.com/KIHj4Sv

I hope this is enough, if not, feel free to ask some questions; if you want me to showoff more builds, I can also whip up a build real fast. (I rarely screenshot a build finished so I sent in two old builds I've done in the past)

• Minister Duke

Hello! Here are some of the usual questions:
    What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
    What type of fantasy races are you most interested in?
    Do you have a general understanding of progression in this server?
    What's your favorite biome to build in?
    What's your favorite type of wood in Minecraft?

• Commoner

@bryson3842 My favorite color is blue.
    My favorite race would probably have to be fishman or, in DnD, aasimars.
    I think I know the basics, once you reach the build and lore requirement, your liege will promote you, if he deems it fit.
    My favorite biome would definitely be the extreme hills or plains biome but I'm not too picky.
    My favorite wood is probably spruce or oak, leaning more towards the former.

• Minister Duke

I think I shall give you your first vote! 1/5

• Baron

Welcome back!
    2/5

• Baron

Have your third 3/5

• Baron

Four stars out of Five 4/5.

• Viscount

5/5 yeet

• Viscount

Y'all can go ahead and do the thing with the offers and such, ya boi is good to go

• Baron

Background

Kaligos is a land of darkness and monsters. Founded by a Helian expat, Kaligos is a blending of Helian tradition and culture with the native population of Selk. The Six Gods are present among some former Helians, but a new form of magic has been found and intense study is underway! The Selk practice a lifestyle-religion known to outsiders as Selkine, which has a heavy emphasis on beast and nature spirits.

Kaligos is still a young realm, but I hope you'll consider joining me!

Kaligos Offer

• Knight

(I was allowed to post this invite by Memo)
    8903d9b0-206c-413e-8743-907b70e6a219-image.png

• Viscount

alt text
    I would love to offer you vassalage to Ostaria! The Lands of Ostaria are home to many civilizations, filled to the brim with exciting cultural diversity and magical beings! Join me for an adventure through Ostaria, packed with powerful elder beasts, divine trees, terrifying gods of the old world, and not to mention, bloodthirsty dwarves!

Feel free to ask any questions here or on discord, and I will gladly answer. I am almost always available to give a tour, if you'd like.

I'd love to have you on board! You can also have my other vassals to keep you company while I am away 馃檪

Message Darius#6486 on the discord for more 馃檪

• Baron

alt text

• Baron

You've been invited to the realm of Inoa Ranas!!

Inoa Ranas is an archipelago located in the Southern Sea heavily focused on the sea. The realm is especially characterized by it's bizarre occurrences and Polynesian inspired architecture. Additionally, the people are typically warlike and act as sea raiders and monster hunters on the open ocean.

Behind that, however, is a deeper mystical aspect based on the Seven Winds; magic energies that blow across the world in semi-predictable currents much like mundane wind. This has lead to terrifying sea monsters, extreme biodiversity, fluid and dance-like magic combat, inexplicably bizarre islands, and even a living deity by the name of Oculus.

Oculus warded the entire realm for 250 years, preventing entrance and exit while making outsiders completely forget about Sa'ardath. Only recently has this ward been broken by revolutionaries set out to kill the god.

Why you should join:
    路The nearly-no-limits mystical weirdness present on certain islands allows for great creativity.
    路The unique environment can help create great storytelling and narratives
    路Unique builds and lore
    路Plenty of currently empty space to work with
    路Proximity to both Sybjyr and Linirea presents many opportunities for collaboration with neighboring realms
    路Active liege
    路Highly efficient wool farm
    路We can be BEST friends : )
    路I'm more than willing to share my resources and be of any assistance

• Baron

I know you've mentioned being a fan of oriental builds. Domoutso has inspiration from Japanese culture and architecture, and if you would like to build in that style I would be more than happy to give you a place for them.

• Commoner

@Kalo
    Thank you for offering the vassalage, I鈥檝e chosen to accept your offer and join Domoutso!

Users

Topics